Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bricked Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Stuck in Odin

OP Lizbeth.grmn@gmail.com

27th June 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #11  
Flag IHB
Thanks Meter: 2,886

2,426 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo87

OK, thanks for the support, i will considering make a donation for this $$

so, in conclusion, iam really ina hole with this issue, no? i dont know how i can get brick in this form my tablet, only 3 weeks with it and is stuck...

i dont know much about this and samsung devices, but, need i another file apart of the firmware? the Pit file?

Check my previous post. I had just edited while you were responding Haha I have the donation link up because some people asked if I had one when I was compiling Carbon for s4's. I never accept them tho so its just there for "show" Ahaha

Its just one file. Contains all the partition block sizes, names, etc etc and willl delete everything and repartition the devices partitions, etc etc
Im guessing the loke bins are the bootloader. And since one flashed for you, it might be failing at a check point.
27th June 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #12  
Flag guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide

Check my previous post. I had just edited while you were responding Haha I have the donation link up because some people asked if I had one when I was compiling Carbon for s4's. I never accept them tho so its just there for "show" Ahaha

Its just one file. Contains all the partition block sizes, names, etc etc and willl delete everything and repartition the devices partitions, etc etc
Im guessing the loke bins are the bootloader. And since one flashed for you, it might be failing at a check point.

Hi again Shinyside,

today was a great day for my tablet jeje, its ALIVE again   

what i made?
Just desinstall KIES, and reboot the Pc, install again the drivers for samsung, after, download again the Original firmware from your Link ( chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!I...bFi84z4CIFQhKw

i downoad again because, sometimes in large files, the download is corrupted for X reason, unzip this in desktop (i dont know if this is good or not).

the next step was plug to charge for 1 hrs the tab 4, with the black screen turn on, Open Odin 3.07 , wait 2 minutes and upload the ND5 file previous downloaded, plug the TAB 4 in the Pc with (this is important) the OEM cable, i was plugin with other micro usb in the past attempted, so, just when Odin finish to charge 100% the firmware, just press START and wait a couple of minutes, the tablet autoreboot and now is alive.

but... i dont know but when my tab turn on again, all apps, pictures,etc was there so, i dont know if my tablet only was bricked temporarily or not completely bricked..... i dont know, only know that i have a tab again and thanks Shinyside for all support.

So, your link about donation is working or not? i want to invite u a beer, minimum

i want leave the Odin record about this, if anybody have the same problem:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> T230NUUEU0ANE2_T230NUXAC0ANE2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> loke_1st.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> loke_2nd.bin
<ID:0/003> param.lfs
<ID:0/003> DTim.Primary
<ID:0/003> DTim.Recovery
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> NVM.img
<ID:0/003> cache.img

27th June 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #13  
Flag IHB

2,426 posts
More
Quote:

Hi again Shinyside,

today was a great day for my tablet jeje, its ALIVE again   

what i made?
Just desinstall KIES, and reboot the Pc, install again the drivers for samsung, after, download again the Original firmware from your Link ( chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!I...bFi84z4CIFQhKw

i downoad again because, sometimes in large files, the download is corrupted for X reason, unzip this in desktop (i dont know if this is good or not).

the next step was plug to charge for 1 hrs the tab 4, with the black screen turn on, Open Odin 3.07 , wait 2 minutes and upload the ND5 file previous downloaded, plug the TAB 4 in the Pc with (this is important) the OEM cable, i was plugin with other micro usb in the past attempted, so, just when Odin finish to charge 100% the firmware, just press START and wait a couple of minutes, the tablet autoreboot and now is alive.

but... i dont know but when my tab turn on again, all apps, pictures,etc was there so, i dont know if my tablet only was bricked temporarily or not completely bricked..... i dont know, only know that i have a tab again and thanks Shinyside for all support.

So, your link about donation is working or not? i want to invite u a beer, minimum

i want leave the Odin record about this, if anybody have the same problem:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> T230NUUEU0ANE2_T230NUXAC0ANE2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> loke_1st.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> loke_2nd.bin
<ID:0/003> param.lfs
<ID:0/003> DTim.Primary
<ID:0/003> DTim.Recovery
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> NVM.img
<ID:0/003> cache.img

Sweet good deal man. Glad you got iit back up and running. I didn't even think about the cable. We an issue with using some different usb cables on the s4 too. But glad you got it back up and running. And yeah it works
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #14  
Flag guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
the next step is, how to root my tab 4......
3rd July 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #15  
Flag IHB

2,426 posts
More
Quote:

the next step is, how to root my tab 4......

Check post 2
16th September 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide

Check post 2

Hope this is ok area to post this in. I am having a problem with Tab 4 T230NU wifi only. I am trying to get to download mode to flash with Odin, but I can not? It flashes on with screen. "Firmware Upgrade encountered an error an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. " It just flashes then turns back on... I tried holding home and volume up. Home and volume down. home and volume up and down in the middle. I tried volume up, volume down. I have charged this for quite a while also, few hours. I also have a Jig that works with the s3 to go to download mode, that did not work.
I think if I can get to download mode I can get working again, but have not been able to get to that. Any help please? Thank you in advance.
17th September 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #17  
Flag IHB

2,426 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlappa

Hope this is ok area to post this in. I am having a problem with Tab 4 T230NU wifi only. I am trying to get to download mode to flash with Odin, but I can not? It flashes on with screen. "Firmware Upgrade encountered an error an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. " It just flashes then turns back on... I tried holding home and volume up. Home and volume down. home and volume up and down in the middle. I tried volume up, volume down. I have charged this for quite a while also, few hours. I also have a Jig that works with the s3 to go to download mode, that did not work.
I think if I can get to download mode I can get working again, but have not been able to get to that. Any help please? Thank you in advance.

You are in download mode

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread