Hi szezso - thanks for the great work on this nice phone!
It's strange, I get an error while flashing the new (09 15) cm zip. I double checked the zip (it's not damaged). But it looks like it does work for toxious651?
Here's what I did:
- Reboot into download mode
- Used Odin 3.09 to flash I8730XWAMK1_I8730KPNAMK3_I8730XWAMK1_HOME.tar
- Reboot system - all ok
- Reboot back into download mode
- Used Odin 3.09 to flash cwm.tar
- Reboot into cwm recovery - all looks quite ok, but: down it says version v18.104.22.168 (version is ok?) and the next line says 'Warning: No file_contexts'
- I don't know if this warning is bad. Only thing I noticed is that I can not seem to mount an otg usb stick while in cwm.
- Then I copied cm-11-20140915-UNOFFICIAL-expressltexx.zip to the sdcard and inserted it in the phone and booted into recovery.
- Started flashing the rom but after a mintue or so it says:
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /sdcard/cm-11-20140915-UNOFFICIAL-expressltexx.zip
- then I go into cmd- advanced menu to check the log, the first error line look like
ApplyParsedPerms: removexattr of /system/etc/install-cm-recovery.sh to 0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint
I hope this is just a small thing in the installation script - or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks a million!
btw - I own two of those phones (I use them for a project), tried several times on both phones but all the same rsult.