Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2][KOT49H] SuperNexus 4.0 - galaxysmtd - Build 1 [05-01-14]

OP ts1506

11th January 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #51  
Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 20
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Seems like mobile data is fixed in omni, could it be useful?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49310240

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to iluha_ua For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #52  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluha_ua

Seems like mobile data is fixed in omni, could it be useful?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49310240

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Good days are coming

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th February 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #53  
Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
when will the network patch release ??
17th May 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #54  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
latest CWM?
Where can I get the latest CWM? The CWM site only has 2.x for the i9000.
17th May 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #55  
DerRomtester's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Neumarkt
Thanks Meter: 1,150
 
1,218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vik4

Where can I get the latest CWM? The CWM site only has 2.x for the i9000.

It is not possible to flash only the recovery. The recovery is integrated into the kernel. The i9000 is a bit different.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #56  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerRomtester

It is not possible to flash only the recovery. The recovery is integrated into the kernel. The i9000 is a bit different.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

So how can I flash this ROM if it says it requires CWM 6?
17th May 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #57  
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 67
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Flash cm10 first.....
17th September 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #58  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
What?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiha910919

when will the network patch release ??



Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes