OP phaw16

29th March 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Valenzuela City
Thanks Meter: 8

39 posts
More
Good day People,

I don't want to beat around the bush so, I installed customROM works fine. then I reverted back to stockROM then IMEI is gone.
I tried the Engineering mode thing, I tried multiple IMEI Writers non of them works for me. I always have this error "meta mode entry fail" for some reason I don't know what to do.

I do have an MTK Based phone its dual Sim.
MT6582
Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390

Can someone help me. I don't know if I am on the right thread but it says ask anything.

Thanks in Advance.
30th March 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 449

1,012 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaw16

Good day People,

I don't want to beat around the bush so, I installed customROM works fine. then I reverted back to stockROM then IMEI is gone.
I tried the Engineering mode thing, I tried multiple IMEI Writers non of them works for me. I always have this error "meta mode entry fail" for some reason I don't know what to do.

I do have an MTK Based phone its dual Sim.
MT6582
Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390

Can someone help me. I don't know if I am on the right thread but it says ask anything.

Thanks in Advance.

Try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2400829

Press Thanks if helped.
30th March 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Valenzuela City
Thanks Meter: 8

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis

Try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2400829

Press Thanks if helped.

I WHOLE formatted my Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390 (MT6582) with SP Flash Tool. Then I flashed the official firmware of this device with SP Flash Tool. I don't have any backups because I am reverting to stock. Now the phone works fine but it does NOT detect the SIM card. Also, the IMEI is shown as "INVALID" for both SIM slots when I input *#06#. When I try to fix IMEI from MTK Droid Tools it shows (ERROR : pttycmd1 device NOT found!). Also, MTK Droid Tools shows (Baseband V -----). I am sure the problem is that when I formatted the phone it wiped the NVRAM region too. So the device has no baseband or radio files right not and also the data/nvram/md folder has nothing in it. Although, WiFI still works perfectly except the annoying NVRAM Warning that I kept on seeing when ever that I wanted to connect to a network. Now the official firmware of Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390 does not contain any nvram.bin file. It does contain the BPLGU file but I can't seem to modify IMEI with SN Write Station, Maui META 3G, IMEI&SN Writer V1.5.3 and etc. I tried using the MTK Engineering mode mode also and tried to write it using the AT+ code but it keeps on saying failed to send command. Probably the SN Write Station, Maui META 3G, IMEI&SN Writer V1.5.3 and etc. only modify the IMEI when the baseband or radio files are already present on the phone. So I think the only way out for me is to flash a nvram.bin using SP Flash Tool or Flash nvram.bin+nvram.tar to MTK Droid Tools which I don't have. Any ideas whether I am on the track or not? If I am, then how can I get the IMEI back on my phone. As you people can see that I have tried a lot of things, so please suggest/advice accordingly and any help would be greatly appreciated.
17th September 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaw16

I WHOLE formatted my Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390 (MT6582) with SP Flash Tool. Then I flashed the official firmware of this device with SP Flash Tool. I don't have any backups because I am reverting to stock. Now the phone works fine but it does NOT detect the SIM card. Also, the IMEI is shown as "INVALID" for both SIM slots when I input *#06#. When I try to fix IMEI from MTK Droid Tools it shows (ERROR : pttycmd1 device NOT found!). Also, MTK Droid Tools shows (Baseband V -----). I am sure the problem is that when I formatted the phone it wiped the NVRAM region too. So the device has no baseband or radio files right not and also the data/nvram/md folder has nothing in it. Although, WiFI still works perfectly except the annoying NVRAM Warning that I kept on seeing when ever that I wanted to connect to a network. Now the official firmware of Cherry Mobile Fuze Q390 does not contain any nvram.bin file. It does contain the BPLGU file but I can't seem to modify IMEI with SN Write Station, Maui META 3G, IMEI&SN Writer V1.5.3 and etc. I tried using the MTK Engineering mode mode also and tried to write it using the AT+ code but it keeps on saying failed to send command. Probably the SN Write Station, Maui META 3G, IMEI&SN Writer V1.5.3 and etc. only modify the IMEI when the baseband or radio files are already present on the phone. So I think the only way out for me is to flash a nvram.bin using SP Flash Tool or Flash nvram.bin+nvram.tar to MTK Droid Tools which I don't have. Any ideas whether I am on the track or not? If I am, then how can I get the IMEI back on my phone. As you people can see that I have tried a lot of things, so please suggest/advice accordingly and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello can you provide me a link where i can download cherry mobile fuze stock firmware thanks you very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread