[GAME][3.0+] Peppy's Adventure

22nd May 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 103

555 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelanton

Quick question: would you use it if I make the level editor available in the game?

Yes that would be awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to vhngu930 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #32  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhngu930

Yes that would be awesome

Ok I will certainly add something like USER ADVENTURE in the SELECT THE ADVENTURE screen and I need to find a way for people to share it to their friends
29th May 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #33  
OP Junior Member

25 posts
I added 15 new levels!
I also activated the ads for cross promotion BUT I also added a system to deactivate the ads for free

Enjoy!
17th June 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #34  
OP Junior Member

25 posts
Hey
I added another pack of 15 levels last weekend (making a total of 165 levels now)
have fun!
17th September 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Help level 3-11
Hi Lionel,

My daughter has been driving us all crazy for the past 4 days because she can not get passed level 3-11 there seems to be no way to cross the water to get the 4 cabbage. It is the one with the 42 at the top of the puzzle. Please give her directions so we do not have to delete the game on her. Every day she brings it out and asks for help and every day we tell her to give it up that is has a glitch.

Thank you in advance,
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelanton

Hi all!

Peppy's Adventure is an action puzzle adventure game that I developed on my free time during the last 4 months. I really designed the game like the game I always wanted to play on my phone and tablet.
It's also my first game and as I am currently looking for feedback on every aspect of the game (game design, level design, gameplay, etc.) from as many people as possible, it's completely free.
Please give it a try and comment. Many thanks in advance.

Available on Google Play here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pixrealm.peppy

"story" of the game: Peppy is a little rabbit who has a strong need for eating salads and waterlily flowers (I know it's a bit strange ^^) because every other food items have an influence on his behaviour (carrot makes him walk faster and mushroom confuse him)

To finish a level you have to eat every salad and waterlily flowers. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard to find the way to do it, and most of the time there are foxes who will try to eat you. Fortunately, foxes in Peppy's Adventure are stupid, they only want to go directly to Peppy's location on the level and are unable to get around obstacles. Knowing this you can manipulate them to trigger switches or to find a way to trap and kill them.

Score is only about the time you spend to finish a level, you can obtain up to four stars rank in each level. You don't need any stars to complete levels but with at least 3 stars on each 14 levels in one world you can unlock the 15th level which is designed for hardcore gamers.

There are 90 unique levels for the moment in 6 worlds with various graphical theme.

Cheers!

Lionel

17th September 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Thumbs up Good Game
My little son likes sounds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread