Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Slimkat biggest letdown

OP Shonilchi

17th August 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 89

373 posts
More
For me its the theme engine support that has kept me away from Slim which was my daily driver for past 2 years in 3 of my devices. The new themes from Arz Bhatia is too tempting and I don't want to use Xposed module

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
27th August 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #12  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
You should report the bug, not post it.
17th September 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 11

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipz77

Don't know if this is OT, but the only thing that's keeping me away from slimroms these days is the damn SlimRecents. I hate it with a passion, it's got absolutely no benefits to me and I hate going back to the stupid pre-4.2 method of viewing your other open apps instead of reducing the foreground one to fit in the list. Maybe I'm just too picky but I think it should be the user's choice about which Recents menu to use.

+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread