Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [KitKat] [LINARO] AxxionKat ROM - The revolution has arrived

Tip us?

The Sensei
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What is the MD5 of this release ?
Everytime I download I get it as 7484ce562ed3d620a8e0f78a15e18a7b, the XT910 AKA UMTS SPYDER one.
Can anyone confirm?

eazha
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I'm on umts_spyder not having problem with either wifi or status bar... All work well except Peek and LED... like @dtrail1 has said before, our Razr differ each other even same model... Some work well with certain ROMs and certain don't and same goes to kernel also...if you feel your phone not suit with Axxion then you better try another rom that could...

Decon1
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sensei View Post
What is the MD5 of this release ?
Everytime I download I get it as 7484ce562ed3d620a8e0f78a15e18a7b, the XT910 AKA UMTS SPYDER one.
Can anyone confirm?
I do know that the SPYDER md5 does not match yet ROM installs fine. Actually, no worries unless possibly you're going 'Stock Slot' with this.
Decon

RAZR MAXX - XT912 Verizon => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Slot-1: AXXION 1.6.0 + Moto X Cam
RAZR - XT912 Tester => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Rotating Slot-1: PAC Nightlies - Slot-2: BifTor

SoccerRef12
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Installed this yesterday and was VERY impressed. v1.5 was good, but as promised, v1.6 was a complete overhaul. I applaud our two young devs who put this together. Everything works, as far as I can determine. To all of the complainers out there that don't know how to correctly install a ROM and want to blame the devs: if you don't like the ROM.... go someplace else and find one you like.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoccerRef12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sTl2yk3l2
Old
(Last edited by sTl2yk3l2; Today at 02:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 98
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRef12 View Post
Installed this yesterday and was VERY impressed. v1.5 was good, but as promised, v1.6 was a complete overhaul. I applaud our two young devs who put this together. Everything works, as far as I can determine. To all of the complainers out there that don't know how to correctly install a ROM and want to blame the devs: if you don't like the ROM.... go someplace else and find one you like.

just cause this works for you doesn't mean it does for everyone else. Been flashing roms from the beggining of android bro. Guess I'm installing incorrectly then right haha. My phone runs like garbage on every rom that's out including stock. This is my 6th replacement phone also. They just keep sending me broke phones as replacements. So all my issues could be my hardware. Id go ios if i didnt have a bunch of themes in the play store, and that's the truth. On my first razr b4 it broke, roms used to work great. Not so much anymore.

Decon1
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTl2yk3l2 View Post
just cause this works for you doesn't mean it does for everyone else. Been flashing roms from the beggining of android bro. Guess I'm installing incorrectly then right haha. My phone runs like garbage on every rom that's out including stock. This is my 6th replacement phone also. They just keep sending me broke phones as replacements. So all my issues could be my hardware. Id go ios if i didnt have a bunch of themes in the play store, and that's the truth. On my first phone roms uses to work great. Not so much anymore.

Geez! I feel like a referee. I doubt that SoccerRef was addressing you in specific but there was a comment back a page or two that was unnecessarily harsh and aimed at the Devs. The same holds true here as I doubt that you are blaming the Devs for your specific phone problems. Actually, there have been more than a 1100 downloads of this ROM for both Spyder and umts_Spyder and very few problems have been noted in this thread. Those noted are being addressed by the Devs. Best of luck! I hope you get the phone probs sorted.
Decon

RAZR MAXX - XT912 Verizon => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Slot-1: AXXION 1.6.0 + Moto X Cam
RAZR - XT912 Tester => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Rotating Slot-1: PAC Nightlies - Slot-2: BifTor

deboyz1014
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I'm running Carbon right now and everything that is important to me is working as far as I can tell. I'm running stock slot, try it if you havent. I'll try this ROM when I get bored but am sure it will be good.

SoccerRef12
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by deboyz1014 View Post
I'm running Carbon right now and everything that is important to me is working as far as I can tell. I'm running stock slot, try it if you havent. I'll try this ROM when I get bored but am sure it will be good.
I'm running Carbon on a different slot. You're right, it's got all the bells & whistles. Both are very good, but I'd have to give the nod to Axxion.

faheemakbar18
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Whenever i try to open wifi settings, settings crash,

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by faheemakbar18 View Post
Whenever i try to open wifi settings, settings crash,
Turn off the Crimson mode.

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- 07/06 Liquidsmooth 3.1 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL
System 2- Nothing yet...

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)

The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]