Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.3+] Touchless Notifications Pro 2.01

Tip us?

Y.G.
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgergo View Post
Thank you for the report, I am looking into it
No problem, glad to help.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Y.G.
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Is it only supposed to pause the music when you first connect your phone to Bluetooth, or is it supposed to pause the music each time you receive a notification?

vgergo
Old
(Last edited by vgergo; 12th September 2014 at 08:03 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.G. View Post
Is it only supposed to pause the music when you first connect your phone to Bluetooth, or is it supposed to pause the music each time you receive a notification?

The later: It is supposed to pause the music before talking, and unpause it when it's done talking. You can also choose for it to duck (lower volume) of the music. Depends on the other app though: I found that BeyondPod for example will always pause even if I choose to duck - of course it makes sense, since it's mostly used for talking programmes, podcasts.
Samsung Galaxy Note III N9005 - stock MJ1 rooted Knox 0x0 (since dec 6)

Check out my apps:

►Ask your phone "Okay, Google, play What's up" Moto X style: Touchless Notifications Free speaks all your active notifications. ►Replace S Voice with Google Now: S for Switch Voice Free works with always listening voice wake-up "Hi Galaxy" too.
The Following User Says Thank You to vgergo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Y.G.
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
The later: It is supposed to pause the music before talking, and unpause it when it's done talking. You can also choose for it to duck (lower volume) of the music. Depends on the other app though: I found that BeyondPod for example will always pause even if I choose to duck - of course it makes sense, since it's mostly used for talking programmes, podcasts.
Aw okay. I'm using Play Music. I set it to pause playback when I receive a notification but it only lowers the volume.

vgergo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.G. View Post
Aw okay. I'm using Play Music. I set it to pause playback when I receive a notification but it only lowers the volume.

Could you please send me your settings using the menu command at the bottom of the preferences screen "Bugs? Email dev"? I could then try test it with your exact setup.

Check out my apps:

►Ask your phone "Okay, Google, play What's up" Moto X style: Touchless Notifications Free speaks all your active notifications. ►Replace S Voice with Google Now: S for Switch Voice Free works with always listening voice wake-up "Hi Galaxy" too.
The Following User Says Thank You to vgergo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Y.G.
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Could you please send me your settings using the menu command at the bottom of the preferences screen "Bugs? Email dev"? I could then try test it with your exact setup.
I shot you the email.

vgergo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Music interruption

Quote:
Thanks for the settings. Please try to set the "Audio interruption" (under Advanced / How to read section) to "Always pause music"

Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-09-13-161651.png
Views:	16
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	2935675

The current setting "Pause music for summary" means, that the music is going to be paused for the summary readout (when it reads all your active notifications) but only going to be ducked for single incoming notifications. For mor infromation please refer to the user guide: http://notifications.dataglobe.eu/index.html#music

Check out my apps:

aaryan61
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Not working on MIUI v5

I tried it on my Mi3, with MIUI v5 on top but seems like not working. I have sent you request to be a beta tester on Google+. Do you think you can work on its compatibility with MIUI as well?

vgergo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default MIUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaryan61 View Post
I tried it on my Mi3, with MIUI v5 on top but seems like not working. I have sent you request to be a beta tester on Google+. Do you think you can work on its compatibility with MIUI as well?
I am almost sure we can get it to work on MIUI. The beginning of the conversation is easier directly, but I will summarise our findings here for the rest of the community.

Check out my apps: