Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[UPDATE][APP] HTC Sense 6 Apps APK's

OP Ashutos1997

17th July 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #21  
pratikoron's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Parsing error on my HTC Desire HD ? Can you help to fix this..

Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Free mobile app
16th September 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Pontianak
Thanks Meter: 33
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
may someone post lastest version of com.htc.sense.ime.langpack.xind (htc sense 6 keyboard indonesian language) ? I cant download it from playstore.
16th September 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #23  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,171
 
7,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraV76

may someone post lastest version of com.htc.sense.ime.langpack.xind (htc sense 6 keyboard indonesian language) ? I cant download it from playstore.

What's the version no. ? I don't see any update on Play Store. Link ?
17th September 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Pontianak
Thanks Meter: 33
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

What's the version no. ? I don't see any update on Play Store. Link ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ack.xind&hl=en
version 9.7.753080.
I'm on Desire X Vimiro ROM 3.0-1, so I cant download it from my phone, even I've changed the build.prop to HTC One (M8) .
17th September 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #25  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,171
 
7,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraV76

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ack.xind&hl=en
version 9.7.753080.
I'm on Desire X Vimiro ROM 3.0-1, so I cant download it from my phone, even I've changed the build.prop to HTC One (M8) .

That was released in Apr, so maybe that's for 4.4.2
Anyway what I have in my 4.4.3 is same version no.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-17-23-13-37.png
Views:	277
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	2940580

Attached here ....
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.htc.sense.ime.langpack.xind.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.07 MB, 11 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Flag Pontianak
Thanks Meter: 33
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

That was released in Apr, so maybe that's for 4.4.2
Anyway what I have in my 4.4.3 is same version no.

Attachment 2940580

Attached here ....

thanks kawan!
it works perfectly on my device, since in playstore says only required android 4.1 and up.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-17-22-47-13.png
Views:	346
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	2940621

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-17-22-48-25.png
Views:	349
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	2940622

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-17-22-53-45.png
Views:	347
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2940623
The Following User Says Thank You to ChandraV76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes