Post Reply

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO DE-KNOX

2nd May 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Hi,

Good day to everyone,

I have an note 3 neo which is rooted, anyone know how to De-Knox? urgent need send to warranty due to hardware issue.
2nd May 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 804
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiropetto

Hi,

Good day to everyone,

I have an note 3 neo which is rooted, anyone know how to De-Knox? urgent need send to warranty due to hardware issue.

No way to reset the knox counter. Let us know how service solved your claim when knox is tripped.
The Following User Says Thank You to ianbbaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbbaa

No way to reset the knox counter. Let us know how service solved your claim when knox is tripped.

i may wait till the de-KNOX been released before send to warranty. just a small issue on the touch issue. i will ask to try in safe mode
9th May 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 804
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiropetto

i may wait till the de-KNOX been released before send to warranty. just a small issue on the touch issue. i will ask to try in safe mode

hopefully you will not wait for too long...

read this:
http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1/
The Following User Says Thank You to ianbbaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbbaa

hopefully you will not wait for too long...

read this:
http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1/

perhaps will release something what are Samsung users waiting. KNOX still can be reset or disabled even though Samsung increasing the security level if something about KNOX was leaked from Samsung...
25th May 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Yea I hope we won't wait long for de-knox. I think it's possible since they did it with other flagships.

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
13th July 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Lüneburg
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
i have Knox deaktiviert with Super Su pro After cf autoroot from cainfire

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th September 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by koenig666

i have Knox deaktiviert with Super Su pro After cf autoroot from cainfire

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What about the counter, has gone back to 0x0?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Neo Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank