Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [Jul-20] [HOMEMADE] OmniRom for HTC Desire (GSM) | *Inspired*

Tip us?

Charly112
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default need tunko

I want to use vpn with rom Evervolv Kitkat 4.4 IŽll think this rom is simular.

IŽve tried with vpnchilla and Evervolv Kitkat 4.4. It doesnŽt work. Vpnchilla means i need tunko. IŽve tried with app tun.ko installer, but the app has no tunko for this version found. Does this HOMEMADE rom work with vpn? Has someone working tunko for me?

spezi77
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,498

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charly112 View Post
I want to use vpn with rom Evervolv Kitkat 4.4 IŽll think this rom is simular.

IŽve tried with vpnchilla and Evervolv Kitkat 4.4. It doesnŽt work. Vpnchilla means i need tunko. IŽve tried with app tun.ko installer, but the app has no tunko for this version found. Does this HOMEMADE rom work with vpn? Has someone working tunko for me?
Nope, also in this ROM no VPN support.. Both, @Chromium and I have tried to extract tun.ko when compiling with Evervolv's kk kernel. It has never worked.

Sent from my Nexus™4 😁
Device: NeXus 4 - Google Kitkat 4.4.4
Retired: HTC Desire - PA Kitkat 4.4.4

My crew:
AOSB

My work for HTC Desire:

[4.4.4] PA Kitkat * [4.4.4] AOSB Kitkat * [4.4.2] Liquid Kitkat * [4.4.4] OmniROM * [4.4.2] PAC-man ROM * [4.4.4] CarbonROM * [4.4.4] CM-11 KitKANG * [4.1.2] s'MiUi v5 3.11.29 * [4.1.2] Xperia Z

If you like my work please and rate this thread with 5 stars.

Please vote for my kk roms and/or tell me which is in general your favorite custom rom for HTC Desire!

1ce8reaker
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I've installed Angry Birds Rio and the game run but the touch is unresponsiveness. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app but not works. Even deleting cache and data of the app. It's a strange behavior because the first time I've launched the app I've played the first level.
However... your rom is very good, I love omnirom and I'm very happy to use it on this device.