Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] ParanoidAndroid 4+

Tip us?

jluiscc25
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbychauhan View Post
Yep wipe everything then flash

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Everything means everything.. go to mounts in Cwm recovery and format everything.. EVERYTHING.. and then flash the new one
still the same, when formating the only thing that i get error is on the modems, but everthing else is format perfectly

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluiscc25 View Post
still the same, when formating the only thing that i get error is on the modems, but everthing else is format perfectly
No problem.. continue with flashing..
The Following User Says Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jluiscc25
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
No problem.. continue with flashing..
well the problem is that i can't T.T, even formating everythin i get the same error, even i format the sdcard and nothing T.T

abbychauhan
Old
(Last edited by abbychauhan; Yesterday at 09:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 715
Quote:
well the problem is that i can't T.T, even formating everythin i get the same error, even i format the sdcard and nothing T.T
Same error means Can't install over new one? .. this should not happen.. check ur downloaded zip is not corrupted .. also start from scratch.. follow instruction from OP by flashing boot.img via fastboot and then wipe Everything and then flash

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Follow this

Try to flash again..
1. POWER OFF THE PHONE
2. HOLD VOL+ AND PLUG USB TO BOOT INTO FASTBOOT (BLUE LED)
3. fastboot flash boot boot.img (from zip file)
4. fastboot reboot
5. ENTER RECOVERY (on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+)
6. FACTORY RESET
7. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
8. INSTALL ROM AND GAPPS
9. REBOOT

After 5th point in Recovery go to mounts and storage and then Format boot, format system, format catche, format data, format everything u see..including SD card but Except SDcard1 (ofc).. And then move to 6th point.
The Following User Says Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jluiscc25
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Same error means Can't install over new one? .. this should not happen.. check ur downloaded zip is not corrupted .. also start from scratch.. follow instruction from OP by flashing boot.img via fastboot and then wipe Everything and then flash

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Follow this

Try to flash again.. <br />
1. POWER OFF THE PHONE<br />
2. HOLD VOL+ AND PLUG USB TO BOOT INTO FASTBOOT (BLUE LED)<br />
3. fastboot flash boot boot.img (from zip file)<br />
4. fastboot reboot<br />
5. ENTER RECOVERY (on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+) <br />
6. FACTORY RESET<br />
7. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE<br />
8. INSTALL ROM AND GAPPS<br />
9. REBOOT<br />
<br />
<br />
After 5th point in Recovery go to mounts and storage and then Format boot, format system, format catche, format data, format everything u see.. Except SDcard1 (ofc).. And then move to 6th point.
well i re-download the .zip and the same, later this morning i'll do the OP instructions from scratch as you said, because right now i'm on my tablet, i'll ask for help again if something goes wrong :P, thanks or the help so far

jluiscc25
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:

Follow this

Try to flash again..
1. POWER OFF THE PHONE
2. HOLD VOL+ AND PLUG USB TO BOOT INTO FASTBOOT (BLUE LED)
3. fastboot flash boot boot.img (from zip file)
4. fastboot reboot
5. ENTER RECOVERY (on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+)
6. FACTORY RESET
7. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
8. INSTALL ROM AND GAPPS
9. REBOOT

After 5th point in Recovery go to mounts and storage and then Format boot, format system, format catche, format data, format everything u see..including SD card but Except SDcard1 (ofc).. And then move to 6th point.
Sir. I Have to thank you a lot, now i'm on PA lastest rom Thanks

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 715
Quote:
Sir. I Have to thank you a lot, now i'm on PA lastest rom Thanks
Np Dude

nikc0069
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Please ignore I used my eyes and read 😊