Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP KitKat =-Unofficial-=

Tip us?

nkia2sg
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltnar View Post
I installed the new TWRP 2.8 and it gave me that error as well. I'm sure it's a bug they are working on. In the meantime, try 2.7.0.0 (only one I had available at the time) it worked for me and installed the new rom ok. Hope this helps.
thanks for the help, it took me 2 days to switch from twrp to cwm lol.. can't find a .tar file anywhere had to do the conversion on my own.
finally flashed cwm and guess what, when in recovery, cwm didn't see any files to be found in my storage so i ended up having to adb sideload it from my computer... what a piece of work.
I'm actually glad i did it though because the screen on my nexus just broke last night (in my rear pocket while at a club and a girl dancing up on me :- / ) and now i'm using my sgs2 again.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkia2sg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 709

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkia2sg View Post
thanks for the help, it took me 2 days to switch from twrp to cwm lol.. can't find a .tar file anywhere had to do the conversion on my own.
finally flashed cwm and guess what, when in recovery, cwm didn't see any files to be found in my storage so i ended up having to adb sideload it from my computer... what a piece of work.
I'm actually glad i did it though because the screen on my nexus just broke last night (in my rear pocket while at a club and a girl dancing up on me :- / ) and now i'm using my sgs2 again.
No problem, hope it was enjoyable. [emoji15] the dancing, not the breakage. Seems like they took a lot of options out of the new TWRP. So didn't bother me have the older "stable" version. Lol.
Hit the thanks button if I've helped.
My devices: LG Thrill >> Samsung Skyrocket == Nexus 4