Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

Tip us?

remotehugger
Old
Thanks Meter 624
and when flashing kernel on this ROM, we lose all data - at least I did anyways - so crazy -

VM GSIII/jdsingle76's deodexed NDC 4.4.2/stock kernel 😢
VM Galaxy S3
jdsingle76's Deodexed 4.4.2 NDC
The Following User Says Thank You to remotehugger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jreink01
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Hello all/ I am trying to flash the conquest rom in which I need the 4.2 bootloader. I read the instructions and it said I need odin. Where can I get that?? I googled odin and it came up with many different versions of odin, which if I read it right, a specific version is for a particular phone. Can someone link me to the odin version I need for the S3 I have on boost mobile? Also, I am currently on 4.3 liquid smooth rom, if I choose, will I be able to just flash back to one of my backups without having to change bootloaders? Thanks for the help.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreink01 View Post
Hello all/ I am trying to flash the conquest rom in which I need the 4.2 bootloader. I read the instructions and it said I need odin. Where can I get that?? I googled odin and it came up with many different versions of odin, which if I read it right, a specific version is for a particular phone. Can someone link me to the odin version I need for the S3 I have on boost mobile? Also, I am currently on 4.3 liquid smooth rom, if I choose, will I be able to just flash back to one of my backups without having to change bootloaders? Thanks for the help.
As far as I know, all Odin versions are for all Samsung Android phones, but I would suggest you go with v3.07.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbr007
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Couldn't turn ON WIFI after installed Deodexed.

remotehugger
Old
Thanks Meter 624
hmmm...that's odd - did you get it figured out ? I've never had an issue with WiFi -

VM GSIII/jdsingle76's deodexed NDC 4.4.2/stock kernel 😢
VM Galaxy S3
jdsingle76's Deodexed 4.4.2 NDC
The Following User Says Thank You to remotehugger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.4.2, boost, kit kat, ndc deodex, virgin mobile