Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ROM} Dirty Unicorns_4.4.4_GEE {v-7.9}_9/17/14

Tip us?

k5t4j5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 848

DONATE TO ME
Update in OP. Switched kernels for now while I'm working some kinks out with ak, may even stay with Jolla, up to you guys. I don't know what the hell was done with camera, but it's 8mp for the moment until I can figure it out. Camera patch is functioning though. Enjoy
http://www.auplod.com/u/puaold3ace3.png
The Following User Says Thank You to k5t4j5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akahroba
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5t4j5 View Post
Update in OP. Switched kernels for now while I'm working some kinks out with ak, may even stay with Jolla, up to you guys. I don't know what the hell was done with camera, but it's 8mp for the moment until I can figure it out. Camera patch is functioning though. Enjoy
Thanks. I just wanted the camera fixed. The mega pixel I mean. Weird is that when you use third party camera apps, there is no problem and you have 13 mp. I believe it's the camera2.apk as I replaced it with SlimKat camera2.apk and 13mp was back with many SlimKat camera options. But it brings a problem and that is when I choose power button as shutter, power button still locks the device instead of capturing.