Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,835 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

Tip us?

DROIDfin
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto.Droid View Post
After pressing power button, the default lockscreen shows up for 1.5sec and then i see this lockscreen.
What could be the reason? Any solution?

ROM: Ginex for Gionee P2
Android Ver. 4.2.2
Me too facing the same problem with version 1.8. When I first turn on the screen the default wallpaper is shown first after a 1sec delay the lockscreen shows up. Please fix this problem. Otherwise it's awesome. Xolo q800 jb 4.2.1
HELP!
The Following User Says Thank You to DROIDfin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swent91
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Text size too bold..?

I downloaded this app a long while ago and recently re-installed the pro version on my OnePlus; the font size is much bolder and larger now.. Is this a permanent change..? I loved the thin text size, which was the biggest draw for me. Now the text doesn't match the images used in the Playstore images.

Mehholoz
Old
(Last edited by Mehholoz; 17th September 2014 at 10:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Is it possible to add a fast reply option (ios 8ish)? Maybe with half slide on the notification or else, I think that would be very useful, expecially with whatsapp compatibility.

Also can you make a homescreen widget? I have a cover that unlock my device on its own, but I'd like to view my notifications in the same way.
Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock