Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE vs Google Play Edition...which is more preferable?

Tip us?

vincentallen2
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadkhanduhh View Post
$349.99!

no tax for me. they are based out of NY so i think if you reside in NYC theyll add the state sales tax.
Quote:
hey guys, if youre in the market for a z ultra, this online retailer has them @ a great price with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, and a 8GB microsd(yes i know 8gb, but its free. very nice of them)

i purchased the purple variant c6806, but they also have white and black. my phone is arriving today, just waiting on UPS.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...a_z_ultra.html
This is one hell of a find! Free 8gb micro SD card, Free overnight shipping, and no tax! All For less than $350. Man i wish i had some extra cash...

TravisBean
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
hey guys, if youre in the market for a z ultra, this online retailer has them @ a great price with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, and a 8GB microsd(yes i know 8gb, but its free. very nice of them)

i purchased the purple variant c6806, but they also have white and black. my phone is arriving today, just waiting on UPS.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...a_z_ultra.html
I once ordered a product from B&H that was advertised as brand new, but was clearly a very used product with visible wear marks by the stop/play buttons. They did accept a return (at my expense for shipping). Had to wait for them to send me a check.
The characters and events depicted in this post are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental

asadkhanduhh
Old
Thanks Meter 4
travisbean,

im sorry to hear of your bad experience with b&h.

im certain this happens with even the best retailers in the world.

the xperia z ultra i received was sealed on both sides of the box, and seemingly brand new.