Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][Original Tweaks][25/06/14]Bad Seed Customs:Tranquil M8 RLS2[9 Themes][Inverted]

Tip us?

muppetmaster916
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Is this project still alive, was my favorite m8 Rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muppetmaster916 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,819

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetmaster916 View Post
Yes.
\_(ツ)_/

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Evocm7
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Very much so. They just have very busy lives, but who doesn't? This Rom is flawless, I'm always game for new features and tweaks though. The more the merrier
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evocm7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fernando sor
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetmaster916 View Post
We are unclear on that. We will probably jump in on the next update. Steal, eg and I are really busy with work.

Incidentally our ROM runs great on 4.4.3 firmware. Really the biggest change was the extreme power saver and that is already in the ROM.
Bad seed Customs Founder

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fernando sor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muppetmaster916
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor View Post
We are unclear on that. We will probably jump in on the next update. Steal, eg and I are really busy with work.

Incidentally our ROM runs great on 4.4.3 firmware. Really the biggest change was the extreme power saver and that is already in the ROM.
Very true, there's nothing missing whatsoever you guys did an awesome job, I was just curious thanks for the reply

stacksptdtdm
Old
Thanks Meter 356
That's true, running great. But lost some transparent theme, do to some updates, like BlinkFeed, app draw, gallery.
The Following User Says Thank You to stacksptdtdm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]