Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 48,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Device doesnt boot + unable to mount /data

Tip us?

DocFreeDom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Default Device doesnt boot + unable to mount /data

Hi ..
My device is P601 using JB 4.3 and i have rooted it and installed TWRP then i did a format to flash a 4.4 ROM ..
After flashing the rom the device doesnt boot and stop at samsung logo .. i reboot to recovery and try to format or factory reset but i got a message :

http://store1.up-00.com/2014-06/1402226926891.jpg

What can i do to solve this problem ?

Sorry for bad english

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfares43 View Post
Hi ..
My device is P601 using JB 4.3 and i have rooted it and installed TWRP then i did a format to flash a 4.4 ROM ..
After flashing the rom the device doesnt boot and stop at samsung logo .. i reboot to recovery and try to format or factory reset but i got a message :

http://store1.up-00.com/2014-06/1402226926891.jpg

What can i do to solve this problem ?

Sorry for bad english
Not 100% sure but looks like you flashed with reactivation lock on... Only way I know is to flash original stock rom but you may have flashed the new Kitkat bootloader.
You will need the Kitkat rom for your region to fix...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...

DocFreeDom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
Not 100% sure but looks like you flashed with reactivation lock on... Only way I know is to flash original stock rom but you may have flashed the new Kitkat bootloader.
Actually i didnt flashed the stock kitkat 4.4 ..
My device had 4.3 then i flashed kitkat Rom(not stock) then i get this problem
anyway i will try to flash the stock one and see if it will solve the problem or not
thanks for your replay

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfares43 View Post
Actually i didnt flashed the stock kitkat 4.4 ..
My device had 4.3 then i flashed kitkat Rom(not stock) then i get this problem
anyway i will try to flash the stock one and see if it will solve the problem or not
thanks for your replay
Mate, flash stock JB... Don't throw a new OS into the mix... It's easier if you use what you have 1st, fix it, then upgrade...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DocFreeDom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Ok bro i will try ...
Thanks for your help

GldRush98
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Sounds like you tried to flash a KK rom with out flashing the KK bootloader.
---Phone---
Nexus 5 32gb
Android 4.4.4 KTU84P, Baseband 2.0.50.1.16, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.1
---Tablets---
Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, rooted, TWRP 2.6.3.3
Nexus 7 16gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.1
---Past---
Galaxy Nexus (AT&T)
Android 4.3 JWR66Y, Baseband I9250XXLJ1, Unlocked, rooted, Clockwork Touch 6.0.4.3
Google Nexus One | AT&T Fuze (Touch Pro) | AT&T 8525 (Hermes) | AT&T 8125 (Wizard)
The Following User Says Thank You to GldRush98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hitman1376
Old
(Last edited by hitman1376; 17th September 2014 at 09:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 171
Question Hi ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
Dear friend ... Seems your skilled about this tablet ... So maybe you can help me with my problem :
I were having problem with my nand memory so I managed to flash a ROM with having the " Wipe NAND all " ticked in Odin and after that I found that the phone wont boot so I thought it might be from the bootloader and updated the bootloader to KK and now I can't get my tablet to even boot android and also I can't mount /data ... is there any solution for me ? ... is there any way to get that JB firmware flashed on my tab ? ... is there any way to even boot the android to pick my files ? ... thanks in advance ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
If I could help Feel free to Push the Thanks Button ... Thanks

Tilagoon
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1376 View Post
Dear friend ... Seems your skilled about this tablet ... So maybe you can help me with my problem :
I were having problem with my nand memory so I managed to flash a ROM with having the " Wipe NAND all " ticked in Odin and after that I found that the phone wont boot so I thought it might be from the bootloader and updated the bootloader to KK and now I can't get my tablet to even boot android and also I can't mount /data ... is there any solution for me ? ... is there any way to get that JB firmware flashed on my tab ? ... is there any way to even boot the android to pick my files ? ... thanks in advance ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
Your problem is that you have flashed Xkat ROm without first flashing a stock 4.4.2 as clearly mentioned in the installation instructions of the ROM.

I think that now you have to try to flash A Stock 4.4.2 with Odin to get your tablet working again.
Regards. Michel

Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 SilentLight AMH1
Galaxy SII GT-I9100 NeatROM AOSP 4.4.4 V 8.0 -
Galaxy Note 10.1 version 2014 LTE SM-P605 KK 4.4.2 CNF2 XKat V4.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Tilagoon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Thumbs up Well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilagoon View Post
Your problem is that you have flashed Xkat ROm without first flashing a stock 4.4.2 as clearly mentioned in the installation instructions of the ROM.

I think that now you have to try to flash A Stock 4.4.2 with Odin to get your tablet working again.
Thanks for the reply man ... but I have flashed a stock ROM not a custom and non of my stock ROMs booted ... Thanks again

With best Wishes
Hitman1376
If I could help Feel free to Push the Thanks Button ... Thanks