HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

N7100 Housing Change

22nd March 2014, 08:25 AM |#1  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Hi,

I bought a new housing for my N7100.
After changing the housing I am losing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
It just gets turned off automatically within 1 second.
When I whack it hard couple of times it works for 2-4hours.

I even got replacement housing from seller but the problem persist.

Any suggestions?
A hardware experts help is appreciated.
 
 
22nd March 2014, 02:13 PM |#2  
Declan79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 15
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
No compatible nfc on the back cover?

Sent from DJ-P68 on 3+ PA
22nd March 2014, 03:12 PM |#3  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan79

No compatible nfc on the back cover?

Sent from DJ-P68 on 3+ PA

Using original back cover.
Tried new one also.

Doesn't seem to work both.
24th March 2014, 05:56 PM |#4  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 866
 
4,814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Hi,

I bought a new housing for my N7100.
After changing the housing I am losing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
It just gets turned off automatically within 1 second.
When I whack it hard couple of times it works for 2-4hours.

I even got replacement housing from seller but the problem persist.

Any suggestions?
A hardware experts help is appreciated.

Ar you sure you have the n7100 model housing and not the other models.
24th March 2014, 05:59 PM |#5  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

Ar you sure you have the n7100 model housing and not the other models.

Don't you have any other things to do in life than messing with people?
24th March 2014, 06:02 PM |#6  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 866
 
4,814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Don't you have any other things to do in life than messing with people?

I'm only here for suggestion, not sure what you are getting at, i'm say are you sure you have the n7100 and not the n7105 or other models, there are slight differences between them all.
18th September 2014, 11:32 AM |#7  
ĦOM3GA!'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
I know ur problem, take off the back cover and remove the screw next to the wifi antennae which is the one left to the camera, (not on the side where the flash is at).
it should work. If it doesnt press on that area kinda hard n it shud work. i do this and lik once a month or twice maybe the same thing happens. It is a bad connection with the wifi antenna i believe. When it stops working i simply take off the back cover and just push on it. Usually it happens when my phone gets real hot.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

also sorry for late reply, i was just lookin around forums n found ur thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes