Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cube Talk 9x/U65GT Equipped with MTK8392, the 8-core Chipset Devoted to Tablet PCs

Tip us?

ac0935p
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtr3me79 View Post
Ok, but also aliexpress.com is supected
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/aliexpress.com

so, in which store do you suggest to buy it?
Consider that I live in Italy...

Thanks!
You just need to watch what you are doing on Aliexpress. Scamadvisor has lots of cases of people who pay ridiculous prices for designer goods and then complain they are not genuine. Well duh!

I ordered a cube talk 9x and Aliexpress detected the seller was engaging in fraud. They cancelled the order and refunded my money straight away. If your goods don't arrive or are not as described you can register a dispute - chances are you will end up keeping the item and getting your money back (or a good chunk of it, anyway).

I have reordered from Aliexpress and my new Cube is on its way. It's tediously slow but the best price you will find. I got the black 32mb model for $250. There are many other places far more likely to con you than aliexpress.

dragannn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefish007 View Post
on my I find no CE certification...
Sorry, QC serification.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

make2sense
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4G on T-Mobile (1900MHz GSM) ?

I see T-Mobile has 1900MHz GSM for 4G, will this phone work for 4G or h+ with my t mobile sim card? I'm in Austin TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsync View Post
It's here!

Attached are some pics I took of the tablet at work today.
Physically, it is a very nice looking device and feels very good in the hand; pretty comparable to the iPad Air. It's sturdy with no creaking. You can see some very small imperfections in the metal finishing around the buttons and speaker, but they are not really noticeable unless you look closely.
The screen is gorgeous; bright and sharp with good viewing angle performance.
The WiFi works well and the OS is very snappy.
GSM only worked in 2G with my T-Mobile microSIM. This was expected because of it's limited US radio compatibility.
The speakers are a bit tinny and don't have the low end or loudness that the iPad Air has.
The camera isn't great. You can see a lot of muddy compression and distortion, but that may be the app it uses. I'll do more testing on that later.
AnTuTu is 42162! (screenshots attached)
After using it for an hour or so, I am very pleased for the price I paid ($250 total shipped from China via DHL).

I will add more details to this post as I use the device more.

**UPDATES**
Tried Google Camera and the images seem clearer. Definitely a usable camera, but won't replace your P&S.
GPS is very slow and sometimes does not pick up.
Screen transitions are not the smoothest. The tablet runs fast, but seems to hiccup here and there when loading apps and images. I think this is pretty normal for China devices. I'm going to research some tweaks and I'll update if I find anything that helps. Please keep me informed of any suggestions as well.
Battery meter is not very accurate but the device seems to have a very long battery life.
Shuame/Root Genius does not work. Device is unrooted.
Google Chrome keeps crashing. Tried 2 different versions. Native Browser and Firefox work fine.

Cheers!

ROSALIA
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hello

Excuse my english

Can anyone confirm me (tell me) if the back of the white versuon with 16gb is plastic or metal? I gave read herw that someone says that back if white version is plastic.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

eteles
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSALIA View Post
Hello

Excuse my english

Can anyone confirm me (tell me) if the back of the white versuon with 16gb is plastic or metal? I gave read herw that someone says that back if white version is plastic.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
I have the 16GB version and the back is definitely METAL... I read the same post before and was afraid because I had already ordered the 16GB version at that time... But when it arrived I confirmed it is METAL... I think the user who said that was probably trying to justify the absurd difference of price between the 16GB and 32GB version...

Some try to justify this saying the screen on the 32GB one is better... I think this is incorrect too...