Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 52,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Z1C][4.4.4_r2][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6-BETA1 [09/02]

Tip us?

OmarEinea
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,113

DONATE TO ME
Come on guys, this is the first BETA release in PA-4.6 series,
It is normal to have some bugs and glitches every now and then,
Just wait for PA team to reach their stable release

Regards,
Omar.

My humble work on Xda

To Do List:

• Update Pimped kernel for Amami
  • Bring Paranoid SaberDroid for Amami
  • Bring Dirty Unicorns ROM for Amami
  • Port more kernels from Honami for Amami
  • Bring Liquid Smooth for Togari
  • Make OmniROM official for Amami and Honami
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OmarEinea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mflow
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarEinea View Post
Come on guys, this is the first BETA release in PA-4.6 series,
It is normal to have some bugs and glitches every now and then,
Just wait for PA team to reach their stable release

Regards,
Omar.
yeah, i know it's new, but the rom itself is super stable, 0 random reboots so far, and 0 problems, and 1 visual glitch .

oh, is there any way i could provide feedback to AOSPA team? i got few suggestion.

1. there should be a few seconds delay in Dynamic Status Bar, because some app changes the top color often when it launches. maybe 2-3 second delay, no more color blinking
2. hover mode kind of buggy, i use GPS Status often, and when it detects a new satellite, hover mode shows notification, is there any way to set a delay or "ignore" ?
3. camera aspect ratio.. always 16:9 .

moesus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Could some of you guys please tell me their battery life? I just want to know if it's normal to have 4%/h in standby.
Big pac fan btw. Always have been keep up the good work!

spoidar
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by moesus View Post
Could some of you guys please tell me their battery life? I just want to know if it's normal to have 4%/h in standby.
Big pac fan btw. Always have been keep up the good work!
I get about 2 days with light use, only additional battery saving stuff I have is a couple of greenified apps and nlpunbounce via xposed. What apps/wakelocks are sucking all your battery?
The Following User Says Thank You to spoidar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moesus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoidar View Post
I get about 2 days with light use, only additional battery saving stuff I have is a couple of greenified apps and nlpunbounce via xposed. What apps/wakelocks are sucking all your battery?
Using greenify and started with nlpunbounce as well. Kernel wakelocks show the powermanager in first place, which if I understand it correctly ist just the sum of all partial wakelocks. And second place is bam_dmux, which is my data connection?
Partial wakelocks are still dominated by nlpwakelocks.
Do you have BBS and know the %/d value?

spoidar
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Using greenify and started with nlpunbounce as well. Kernel wakelocks show the powermanager in first place, which if I understand it correctly ist just the sum of all partial wakelocks. And second place is bam_dmux, which is my data connection?
Partial wakelocks are still dominated by nlpwakelocks.
I forgot to reinstall it as a system app after the last upgrade, so I don't have stats right now, but I'm at 67% and 14hrs today, which is not great, but I've been using it actively a fair bit today. Usually I get about 40hrs with light usage.

monsterofmen
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflow View Post
yeah, i know it's new, but the rom itself is super stable, 0 random reboots so far, and 0 problems, and 1 visual glitch .

oh, is there any way i could provide feedback to AOSPA team? i got few suggestion.

1. there should be a few seconds delay in Dynamic Status Bar, because some app changes the top color often when it launches. maybe 2-3 second delay, no more color blinking
2. hover mode kind of buggy, i use GPS Status often, and when it detects a new satellite, hover mode shows notification, is there any way to set a delay or "ignore" ?
3. camera aspect ratio.. always 16:9 .

You can disable Hover for an app in Settings > Apps and choose blacklist.

iPhone 5
Nexus 7

jokervulture
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflow View Post
does anyone has this problem too? is this a visual glitch or a bug, because that button seems to be not operational.

look at the top right part, the "clear all task" button, is it supposed to be there?

i can't seem to remove it.
Go to gravity box app and then go to misc settings and then select close all apps button placement and then select none or hide

spoidar
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
FYI, I've had BBS working since my last post, and with light usage, looks like I'm running at 2.2%/h.

moesus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoidar View Post
FYI, I've had BBS working since my last post, and with light usage, looks like I'm running at 2.2%/h.
That's pretty good. I'm still trying out some stuff. Right know I get 3-4%/h.

Tags
amami, kitkat 4.4.4_r2, official support, paranoid android 4+, xperia z1 compact