Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

OnePlus One lockscreen theme

OP elvi92

25th April 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Hii

Someone know if is possible to install oneplus's one lockscreen on moto g?
25th April 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
Jdgp42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvi92

Hii

Someone know if is possible to install oneplus's one lockscreen on moto g?

Yes, it is possible, everything is possible, its just matter of knowledge
25th April 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdgp42

Yes, it is possible, everything is possible, its just matter of knowledge

Of course it is possibile XD.
But today exist a theme or apk to installthat one? You know if Simeone is trying to do that?
The Following User Says Thank You to elvi92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #4  
KingUsman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvi92

Of course it is possibile XD.
But today exist a theme or apk to installthat one? You know if Simeone is trying to do that?

Not yet

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #5  
GodOfPsychos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Solingen
Thanks Meter: 197
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
you just need to wait a little bit. the oneplus one just came out a while ago. just be patient and you will get your oneplus onelockscreen
2nd June 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #6  
eskargoz's Avatar
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 17
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Here it is (via mycolorscreen):
http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/04/19/...ne-lockscreen/

And here as a standalone app (you have to deactivate your existing lockscreen):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cuk.lockscreen

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by eskargoz; 3rd June 2014 at 12:41 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eskargoz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskargoz

Here it is (via mycolorscreen):
http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/04/19/...ne-lockscreen/

And here as a standalone app (you have to deactivate your existing lockscreen):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cuk.lockscreen

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The theme is pretty but it haven t animation, and i don't like that.

I hope standalone app will be updated, right now it's not even like oneplus one lockscrenn.
16th September 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #8  
idle0095's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 352
 
2,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvi92

The theme is pretty but it haven t animation, and i don't like that.

I hope standalone app will be updated, right now it's not even like oneplus one lockscrenn.

That one was pulled from the play store. I was in touch with the dev and he is going to work on it still.
18th September 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
URL not working, .APK please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskargoz

Here it is (via mycolorscreen):
http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/04/19/...ne-lockscreen/

And here as a standalone app (you have to deactivate your existing lockscreen):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cuk.lockscreen

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I was amazed to see the amount of customization in the video but the URL is not working can you please provide the .apk?

Thank You.
Last edited by Roger29; 18th September 2014 at 02:38 PM.
18th September 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #10  
Zerelth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Actually, I shared the apk with you guys a long time ago...it just got forgotten...here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...n-apk-t2808079

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes