5,814,863 Members 48,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lenovo s650 custom roms

Tip us?

Camis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Please help.

I need file kitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip, from this post on 4pda.ru /forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=567114&view=findpost&p=3108 3190

Anyone sent me this file?, i cant register on 4pda.ru (need .ru email, and captcha is RU i can't this keyboard).

joevik
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Hey guys, i am also unable to access the following files from the forum:

For Gps - Attached FilekitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip (1.03 MB)
Root rights (Gulyuk) - Attached Filesuperuser.zip (4.43 MB)

If anyone have them, please provide links!

Thanks

eric2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys,

There's a lot written and ROMs developed for this phone, but a lot I can't read (Eastern-European or Russian language)
So maybe you know more than me, what's the best Kitkat (4.4.x) AOSP ROM for this phone with a good working GPS?

Oh, for those still looking for kitKat_Otium_Landvo_gps.zip, it's here:
Quote:
www23.zippyshare.com/v/68017541/file.html
(sorry, I was not allowed to post an outside link)

and superuser.zip is maybe the same as "SuperSU_v1.94" mentioned here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...33&postcount=1

thanhdvn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please help

Hi guys,

Has anyone downloaded these two following attachments of AOSP KitKat 4.4.2 OTIUM S5 CN ROM and still keeping it? Can you share them with me, please?

kitKat_aosp_vibro.zip ( 235,17 kB )
kitKat_grafic.zip ( 1,69 MB )

It has seem been deleted from, so I am not able to download them anymore...

Thank you very much, everyone!

P/S: @bluerichblue,
Thank a lot for your recomendation about a very nice ROM, AOSP ROM...

magix01
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerichblue View Post

You need to use the ROW TWRP even if you are on a CN rom , as the partitions are different and the recoveries are set for specific partition !!

Go here and scroll down a bit you will see 2 lines for recoveries :

http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/3499-%...50#entry166471
What is the benefit of flashing ROW rom onto CN phone?
Is it needed to flash preloader or can work without? Can it be bricked if used ROW preloader on CN phone?

Thanks

amirseni
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Switch ON GREEN LED light

Hi,

I've been running Gykk v0.2 aosp rom and I'm trying to contact him, but I don't understand russian and can't find an thread for his rom.

I've managed to switch on the GREEN LED notification light through the adb shell and can switch ON and OFF.

I now have no idea how to make the notifications light up the LED, so if someone has an idea please share...

For anyone monitoring this thread running the AOSP ROMS please try this on an adb shell as root and report back your succes here.

Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches ON the green LED

Code:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/greenled/brightness
Switches OFF the green LED

I tried it with my phone charging connected to the phone with usb debugging on and the RED LED light on.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry for highjacking this thread,..

eric2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirseni View Post
Hi,

I've been running Gykk v0.2 aosp rom and I'm trying to contact him, but I don't understand russian and can't find an thread for his rom.

I've managed to switch on the GREEN LED notification light through the adb shell and can switch ON and OFF.

I now have no idea how to make the notifications light up the LED, so if someone has an idea please share...

For anyone monitoring this thread running the AOSP ROMS please try this on an adb shell as root and report back your succes here.

Code:

Code:

I tried it with my phone charging connected to the phone with usb debugging on and the RED LED light on.

Cheers.

You may contact him here:
Quote:
needrom.com/author/gulyuk/
In the mean time, the green LED notification can be replaced by this app:
Quote:
appbrain.com/app/lg-touch-led-notifications/com.martinborjesson.o2xtouchlednotifications
It will blink the 3 buttons at the bottom of the display instead of the green LED.

amirseni
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default GREEN LED Light Working with LG-Optimus-2X-Black-Notifications

Hi,

So I downloaded the LG-Optimus-2X-Black-Notifications and edited the location for the green led brightness control file under the MT65XX device, compiled with eclipse and it works fine.

Here is the file if anyone is interested (Make sure that you uninstall the previous version before)

Let me know if you have issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirseni View Post
Hi,

Code:

Code:

Cheers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amirseni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]