Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 46,103 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from lj50036: CROMBi-kk Release Candidate 2!

[Q&A]★★★[KitKat 4.4.4][TF300 CROMBi-kk RC2][DATA2SD | ROM2SD | F2FS | CM11]★★★

Tip us?

Haldy
Old
(Last edited by Haldy; 18th September 2014 at 07:06 AM.) Reason: Report sdcard
Thanks Meter 13
Finally I found, why my applications are crashing - its due to sdcard. When I pull it out, everything is working fine. I will try to backup my data, format it again (without sdext partition, which I am not using right now) and I will let you know, if the problem persist.

Edit: after sdcard format, everything is working fine and smooth

Sent from my ME 301T using Tapatalk
Phones: Xiaomi Mi2s, Newman N2, HTC Desire
Tablet: Asus ME301T

baingar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
11.02-20140512 build.

I rooted before I flashed the ROM, would that be the issue? or am I on the wrong build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
No and that should have been enabled by default. Which version did you flash?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12,984

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by baingar View Post
11.02-20140512 build.

I rooted before I flashed the ROM, would that be the issue? or am I on the wrong build?
Well that build is 4 months old. Please update to the latest version as you are about 8 behind. Rooting has nothing to do with flashing roms as the system partition gets wiped every install and the rom then has root reapplied.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boostern
Old
Thanks Meter 10
First of all thank you for the great job!
I have one question regarding your rom and ME301T: which kernel should I flash? Some posts ago I read grimlock, but if I want some more overclock on the GPU there are other kernels available with no bugs in your ROM zip?
Thank you!

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12,984

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostern View Post
First of all thank you for the great job!
I have one question regarding your rom and ME301T: which kernel should I flash? Some posts ago I read grimlock, but if I want some more overclock on the GPU there are other kernels available with no bugs in your ROM zip?
Thank you!
Grimlock is the only one I can guarantee doesn't have bugs. You can try _that's but it may not work properly.

boostern
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Grimlock is the only one I can guarantee doesn't have bugs. You can try _that's but it may not work properly.
Thank you for the answer.
One last question: do you think it is a good idea to flash this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649930 ? Geass kernel has the GPU overclock feature that helps in gaming and overall smoothness, but I don't know if it plays well with your ROM.
Before flashing crombi-kk I flashed Omnirom but I found it very laggy in browsing with chrome and aosp browser, your rom is way better!
Tags
4.4.2 kitkat, cm11, crombi-kk