Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which GOV you prefer like default?
Lulzactiveq 38 59.38%
Pegasusq 12 18.75%
Zzmoove 13 20.31%
Other 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

[TW Kernel][Nadia Kernel][1-August-2014][4.4.2]Emotroid Team

Tip us?

folusmile
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=Ify2gen2;55494756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by folusmile View Post
What am saying is when I flash the kernel I lost my IMEI which resulted to.. Not registered on network. Took for repair and now is working normal on stock kernel. But I really like this kernel what can to to make this kernel stable that it won't destroyed my IMEI again. Though I hv backup my EFS. Any help will be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Like you have done, Make a nandroid backup with TWRP and backup the entire rom including EFS.
Wipe cache and dalvic (though might not be necessary) and proceed in flashing kernel. Peradventure you got to loose your IMEI again, go into recovery and restore EFS only and reboot. Try this and let get to know the outcome.
Thanks will try that. Will keep u posted how it's goes

folusmile
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=folusmile;55499121]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ify2gen2 View Post

Thanks will try that. Will keep u posted how it's goes
Bro this time around I hv network but and data. But not browsing. H+ but no apps connecting. Help pls

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat9v View Post
Yes, he is very helpful. Kudos to you @mohit141785
Hello Please an facing a problem Using Nadia kernel. I first flashed it changes my IMEI which resulted into not Registered on network. Took it for repair work again. But this time I backup the EFS and flash the kernel and Restore EFS that I back up. Now I got network but not browsing. Anyway help pls.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit141785 View Post
First of all I would strongly advice that you don't do this. While testing
And in case you still do this then what you can do is
Run aroma file manger mount system then go to data then apps then find synapse apk and then delete it then clear cashe and dalvik and reboot and keep your fingers crossed
@mohit Pls help me out. I flash kernel I lost my IMEI and took it for repair it work again. This time around u backup my EFS and flash the kernel again and Restore EFS but this time around it not browsing while I hv Data on phone. Pls help me out. I like this kernel.

mohit141785
Old
Thanks Meter 278
[QUOTE=folusmile;55508910]
Quote:

Bro this time around I hv network but and data. But not browsing. H+ but no apps connecting. Help pls

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Hello Please an facing a problem Using Nadia kernel. I first flashed it changes my IMEI which resulted into not Registered on network. Took it for repair work again. But this time I backup the EFS and flash the kernel and Restore EFS that I back up. Now I got network but not browsing. Anyway help pls.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

@mohit Pls help me out. I flash kernel I lost my IMEI and took it for repair it work again. This time around u backup my EFS and flash the kernel again and Restore EFS but this time around it not browsing while I hv Data on phone. Pls help me out. I like this kernel.
Reboot. Wipe all partitions like cache data system internal sd . And if possible external sd as well reflash your rom. Boot up. Then again reboot to recovery. Flash kernel flash Mali driver blobs and reboot.

folusmile
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default On stock rom

[QUOTE=mohit141785;55510050]
Quote:
Reboot. Wipe all partitions like cache data system internal sd . And if possible external sd as well reflash your rom. Boot up. Then again reboot to recovery. Flash kernel flash Mali driver blobs and reboot.
I am on stock Rom

SLMI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
@Pafcholini bro how is the works going on the new kernel, and what will be the new features

mohit141785
Old
Thanks Meter 278
[QUOTE=folusmile;55513914]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit141785 View Post

I am on stock Rom
What's your phone model no. Btw you sure it is n7100. And how are you flashing the kernel. Have you checked your recovery. Is it fine . May be you need to odin flash stock rom. Then re root it install a custom recovery and then flash the kernel.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

And loosing efs is not a good thing.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

It can render your device useless so don't take it so lightly. Please read all the instructions care fully and only proceed when you are 100 percent clear about each and every thing.