Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,706 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Z2][4.4][SOUNDMOD]Both speakers while incoming call + headphones boost upd20.07.2014

Tip us?

Jiyeon90
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraffeLeung View Post
I don't think anybody mentioned this yet,
but is there anyone else not getting any sound at all from the primary top speaker with the loudspeaker disabled?

I flashed the 1.3 version, I have the locked bootloader dualrecovery installed, flashed using TWRP 2.7.1.0

The two speakers are working fine when I enable the loudspeaker, but just when I disable it or make calls normally, the top speaker doesn't work.

EDIT:

I see that someone also added this question earlier.
Would I be able to flash the 1.0 version on top of the 1.3 without restoring first? I'm not sure if I have the .403 firmware. My build number is 17.1.A.2.55

EDIT: SOLVED - I flashed the revert for 1.3 and then immediately flashed over with the 1.0 (without headphone boost). Works like a charm now! Thanks for this mod!
Thank you for the tips, I can't believe I didn't try this before, now my headphone noise is gone but I preserved the loud speakers [emoji106]

Sent from my Xperia Z2

bdithug
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Just an update. Flashed 1.3 without headphone boost, listened to music on my hottub Bluetooth system, no static whatsoever. For some reason, the headphones boost was giving me static when connected to some Bluetooth systems.
The Following User Says Thank You to bdithug For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BRNRD
Old
(Last edited by BRNRD; 17th September 2014 at 07:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I just wanna say thank you soooo much! the Z2's original headphone volume level was pretty damn low even at max, and you've changed all that this mod along with Viper4Android is the ultimate sound combination

rokrd1579
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Camera recording just one speaker

I have applied this mod on my z2 tablet and im happy because the sound is louder than before but, when im recording a video and i play it i can hear the audio from one speaker, i don't know why happens this, could someone help me :c with original mixer.xml works both speakers when im recording but with this, it doesnt :c

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,363

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokrd1579 View Post
I have applied this mod on my z2 tablet and im happy because the sound is louder than before but, when im recording a video and i play it i can hear the audio from one speaker, i don't know why happens this, could someone help me :c with original mixer.xml works both speakers when im recording but with this, it doesnt :c
This mod is for Z2, not Z2 tablet... I already sent you pm about it.
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:
Single link for that as the sig got too big ^^
If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply. sooner or later :P

jake460
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Does this work on Z1 compact?

Sent from my D6503
Galaxy S4 LTE, galaxy tab 2 cm10.2, galaxy player 5 cm11, galaxy player 4.2

aotaotaot99
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Can you make only notification and louder speaker(during call) from both speaker ?

(without stereo incoming call ringtone.)

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
Xperia P (Rooted Unlocked Custom Rom(KK)) ---> Xperia Z2 Stock Rooted with Locked Bootloader