Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 47,020 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]InsertCoin 4.1.0 | 2.22.401.5•ART | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks•All Variants

Tip us?

muffnman
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ez3 View Post
Any big issues on this build? I'm having huge issues on viper 2.4 and need a change. Do you have a checksum for this download?
Still using it. Zero issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to muffnman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

d1ez3
Old
(Last edited by d1ez3; Today at 06:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 124
Is it possible to have more than 5 horizontal quick settings? Or to make it scrollable?

Also, how do you change the icons on the lockscreen, I can't find the option

mademan420
Old
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ez3 View Post
Is it possible to have more than 5 horizontal quick settings? Or to make it scrollable?

Also, how do you change the icons on the lockscreen, I can't find the option
Like changing the 4 icons on the lockscreen, If im understanding you correctly? They should mimic the ones on your homescreen. Change them there and the will change on your lockscreen.
I don't mind people pushing my buttons.....especially when they're saying "THANKS"

HTC One m8 - Current, Galaxy Note 3 - Retired, LG G2 - Retired, Moto X Dev Ed - Retired, HTC One m7 - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 - Retired, HTC DNA - Retired, Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Backup Phone, HTC Rezound - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate - Retired, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate - Retired, All iPhone models - Retired
The Following User Says Thank You to mademan420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]