[A] The increase of internal memory HTC Wildfire S

OP AlexSerg

5th April 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #51  
Flag wisbech
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Question
so by using this procedure i can make like 4gb internal storage even when i haven't got 800MB free ram or whatever it is? since on int2ext thread it says 100mb of ram or something for every 500mb on ext-sd. just wondering.
11th May 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #52  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Noob Questions :)
This will be work even if you do not use Link2SD? How you reached the 2nd partition if you dont use linkd2sd bro? Sorry but im a little bit amaze on this.
12th May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #53  

6 posts
Unhappy An error occured
Hi, I have succesfully done this storage upgrade, I have 16GB SDcard and i used 2GB for internal memory, but i think there is a big problem because now I have on "internal memory" 1,79GB (the reamining 210Mb are used for ROM), few apps installed and 1,4Gb free, on sdcard I have 3,8Gb free and when I try to download an app from Google Play it says I donť have enough free space on "external memory", but when i download apk file and install it it has no problem. This wouldnt be that bad as it looks like, but the phone is really slow even if I overclock it, running snapchat, facebook, messenger and response only for keyboard typihng is about 4 secs after I write a letter, and I often get black popup message with text this device is running out of free sapce, please uninstall some apps (idk if I wrote it good, I have czech language so I just tried to translate it) BUT there is no notification on status bar that I can click on, so WTF is this? I also run about 5 apps, then i kill them, I use greenify too, and clean master, but after this my phone stays slow and laggy and sometimes it restarts. Do anyone expected the sdame? maybe its cause I have slow SDcard (class 4) or idnknw... any ideas? Thanks alot to answers!
1st August 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #54  

1 posts
cynogenmod 11 for wildfire S
Can I use this with the cynogenmod 11...
6th August 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #55  
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
More
there is much easier way

donwload cronmod int2ext+ script
recovery
partition sd card
size is ur choice(0 swap)
flash cronmod
reboot
and thats it
The Following User Says Thank You to Pakalica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #56  

6 posts
after partioning sd card and Done it! and rebooting I saw 6.53gb storage memory and 150 mb internal !!!

what's the problem ? I must Flash my int2ext+ and my rom again ?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs046

Hi Everyone...
I was using an HTC wildfire S A510e.But I was fed up of getting low internal memory warning..so I searched for some solution online,while I got your link from xda developers.

I just followed all the instruction given in your link and HTCdev.com and finally unlocked the bootloader.I also rooted the phone and installed clockwork recovery mod installed..I did take the backup of original rom using clockworkmod recovery backup option..

Then I followed the instruction on how to increase internal memory..while doing that I allocated 1024MB (my sd card 4GB) for partitioning..I completed all the process and also installed cyanogen 7.2 as I had downloaded from the link provided by you.

But to my surprise when I checked the internal memory it still shows 150mb..and after installing some apps it again shows low memory warning..
when I checked sd card it shows 2.73 GB total space,which means all most 1Gb has gone somewhere...

So can any one please suggest me what to do???n please let me know where this 1GB has gone without increasing the internal memory.??

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

can u plz tell me how did u do that??

I have the same Problem like u !!!!
HELP US PLS !

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh48

Jus go to recovery and wipe evrytng and go to advanced - partition SD card - select ur desired internal memory size and then next select swap size as Im and partition it wait until it finishes after tat flash ROM and a int2ext script u have , there u go u have ur new internal memory

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

After selecting our desire internal memory we most flash rom again ? after or before flashing rom we must flash int2ext ?
and
9. Set the archive firmware
what does it mean ???
Last edited by Farhad.7; 17th August 2014 at 11:01 PM.
18th September 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #57  

9 posts
With cronmod-int2ext my wildfire have 2GB internal memeory and no problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread