[Q] LG Optimus F5 P875h

OP gabreek

9th April 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Santo André
Thanks Meter: 166

90 posts
More
This phone lacks support here in xda. i was used to find everything that i need here for my old phones, on my search i found that the bootloader wasn't been unlocked... why some developer don't do a job on this phone, it would be a great idea because the f5 is a great phone and he deserve to be supported here

PS: Some phones that even aren't sold anymore have a forum, support and active work here, why this one doesn't? :/
PS2: If someone take the first step and unlock the bootloader i can port some roms because i have some experience on this with my old galaxy ace porting the Miui Life, i just don't know how to do what is needed now

Thank you !
Last edited by gabreek; 9th April 2014 at 02:45 AM.
10th June 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabreek

This phone lacks support here in xda. i was used to find everything that i need here for my old phones, on my search i found that the bootloader wasn't been unlocked... why some developer don't do a job on this phone, it would be a great idea because the f5 is a great phone and he deserve to be supported here

PS: Some phones that even aren't sold anymore have a forum, support and active work here, why this one doesn't? :/
PS2: If someone take the first step and unlock the bootloader i can port some roms because i have some experience on this with my old galaxy ace porting the Miui Life, i just don't know how to do what is needed now

Thank you !

vc conseguiu bota o cwm no optimus f5? queria muito ter
19th September 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
Kernel source
Hello. Anyone with the source for the kernel on this device?
I am studying the CM port for this one. It's the lge l1e. LG Optimus F5 or LG p875h.
Thankx!

Edit: Source for LG models on their site.
Last edited by LNRawz; 6th October 2014 at 07:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread