OK, I went to the website and I watched couple of Youtube video about EZTV and here is my verdict. It's nothing but a lower version of Android TV box. You guys haven't explore the power of Android TV box yet so it's not possible for you guys to compare. What ever EZ TV (again it's a entertainment box) do, Android TV box can do the same and in some area better. There are a few "computer box" out there which is the same size as EZTV but it's running Windows O/S with Intel CPU and this is a real computer. Let's get back to EZTV vs Android TV box. Here my comparision:
1) wireless mouse/keyboard - Both have them, but with Android TV you have the option of many style and type of mouse keyboard combo. You also can use your phone/tablet to control the Android TVbox
2)App store - Android TV box is a clear winner here. You have the entire Android App store to back this up.
3) Movies choice - both can do exactly the same
4) Watch movies/Video from your computer or harddrive storage - Android TV box is a winner here
5) Mirror what you watch on your phone to your big TV - Android TV is a winner here
6) Email/internet/youtube/video chat/makeing voice over IP phone call - Again Android is better in this area.
7) Performance - Android TV is a lot faster than EZTV...I mean lightnight fast.
8) Like Android phone, Android TV can communicate with other Android TV, It also has a wide choice of VPN
9) It support 2.5 and 5ghz wifi and 1000T ethernet
10) Support - Finally Android TV is the top here, where you can modifiy the software, Overclock your cpu, customize looks and feels, side load applications..
I'm not here to talk down on EZTV box but I just want to provide knowledge to people so they can make more accurate decision. With Android TV you have many many choices to choose from. You can get a quadcore Android TV box as small as a USB stick which perform the same as EZTV box, but it's very compact where you can carry it in your pocket. Finally the Android O/S is widely supported by many development communities where they can help you to fix issue/upgrade or anything you may need. Please feel free to ask any question you may have and I will try to answer them to best of my knowledge.