Originally Posted by sonarwave
so i just received my Klick device today for my samsung s5. i noticed that it said that the long press was invalid and that i had to set it to always open with klick. when i hit the always button, it just goes straight to s voice. when i go back into the Klick app, it still says invalid. and when i tap on it, it just says there is an error (in the error popup, if i tap go edit, it also goes straight to s voice). so i cleared the default application and tried it again and same thing, it goes straight to s voice.
anyone have any ideas if there is a work around for this?
thanks in advance
I fixed that by
1. Turn off the option on S-Voice to open the app with the double click on the Home button.
2. Freezing S-Voice on TitaniumBackup
3. Going to Klcik and clicking on the long press option should now give you the option to open the action with Klick.
4. Select Klick and click on ALWAYS.
5. Try it out, if it works Unfreeze S-Voice and everything should be working.