Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 51,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Best IMG
rqstats.img 2 6.90%
fluxi2.img 4 13.79%
franco.img 19 65.52%
boost.img 2 6.90%
neo-hotplug.img 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

[CM] [AOSP] eXcaliBur Kernel 0.5 | July 7th

Tip us?

k5t4j5
Old
Thanks Meter 848

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickenam View Post
Yup, can't mount internal storage. Flashing Partition Fixer and rebooting recovery fixes it. Never had issues with root, just apps and data.
Are you speaking in general, or about the latest image?
http://www.auplod.com/u/puaold3ace3.png

dickenam
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5t4j5 View Post
Speaking in general regarding most of the latest images. I haven't flashed the updated gov settings version from this AM yet, at work currently will mess with it when I have more time in case I run into issues
Device - VZW HTC M8 :: ROM - PA 4.6 b1 :: Kernel - eXcaliBur-sdfix
Device - N7 2013 LTE :: ROM - PA 4.5 b4 :: Kernel - Faux 20u
The Following User Says Thank You to dickenam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rauch
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5t4j5 View Post
Well both, but primarily the latest image.

As it sits now, I've had no issues on slim. No internal or external SD card read errors or write errors. Both are readable/writable within the system and recovery.

That being said, I've modified the image slightly to help narrow it down. See, it's tough how different ROMs contain different string's than others. Currently, in using everything from Slim's boot.IMG with the exception of the kernel zimage, associated dtb, and init.qcom.rc and everything is working fantastically.

From what I've read, the dtb should be paired with the kernel zimage it was built with. I would've usually modified Slim's init.qcom.rc, but I couldn't copy the lines properly within the text editor I was using.

So as of now, it's all flawless on my end. It may be better off just taking the dtb and zimage while using AnyKernel to retain the existing ramdisk.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dandan2980
Old
Thanks Meter 871
Kernel is running great on CM decided to get away from Slim but I still get partition error on initial flash of the kernel.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Well second time going in recovery got partition error again oh well its all good I have the partition fix zip.