Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to install new CWM for WFS 2012

Tip us?

farazahsan9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default QUOTE=ĘSP;54343881]Didn't work. Did exactly as in the steps. But got stuck on boot sc

main version is older update faild

bertuzo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĘSP View Post
Having this exact issue. Ended up installing OWLRecovery-Mod v0.1.2 and CM10.1 rc v3.0 by OWL.
Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!

ĘSP
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuzo View Post
Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!
Your in the right thread I guess. For me the problem still exists and for some users too as I read in some threads. I tried only up to the version of 6.0.4.9 of the CWM by Oliver. Now a newest version 6.0.5.3 of it has been released. You can give it a try.