No registration required

LG P760 - How to compile Firefox OS ?

OP ds2k5

22nd July 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #71  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

112 posts
i made a copy of your image: full_p760-ota-eng.stunts513-signed-2014-07-20.zip
an added the file: libexif.so from cm-10.2-20140406-NIGHTLY-p760.zip to /system/lib

then i got this from logcat -b main

logcat_main.txt:I/CameraService( 148): CameraService started (pid=148)
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.omap4.so
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android7RefBase14moveReferencesEPvPKvjRKNS_22 ReferenceConverterBaseE" referenced by "camera.omap4.so"...
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Could not load camera HAL module
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1187 column: 6 source: " speak:none;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property '-moz-osx-font-smoothing'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1192 column: 24 source: " -moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'will-change'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/index.html" line: 0 column: 0 source: "transform"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): Content JS LOG at app://camera.gaiamobile.org/js/main.js:13369 in anonymous: domloaded in 452ms
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Camera HAL module not loaded
22nd July 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #72  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 609

2,229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds2k5

i made a copy of your image: full_p760-ota-eng.stunts513-signed-2014-07-20.zip
an added the file: libexif.so from cm-10.2-20140406-NIGHTLY-p760.zip to /system/lib

then i got this from logcat -b main

logcat_main.txt:I/CameraService( 148): CameraService started (pid=148)
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.omap4.so
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android7RefBase14moveReferencesEPvPKvjRKNS_22 ReferenceConverterBaseE" referenced by "camera.omap4.so"...
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Could not load camera HAL module
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1187 column: 6 source: " speak:none;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property '-moz-osx-font-smoothing'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1192 column: 24 source: " -moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'will-change'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/index.html" line: 0 column: 0 source: "transform"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): Content JS LOG at app://camera.gaiamobile.org/js/main.js:13369 in anonymous: domloaded in 452ms
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Camera HAL module not loaded

its kinda what i expected, incompatible with the build, that explains the symbols issue, need to build it from source. I'm still looking for a dev to help me iwth this ril issue, i figured out some of the constants but anything beyound that is a bit out of my reach. I can see in the ril logs that its atleast mentioning the constants that still need defining.
22nd July 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member

112 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

its kinda what i expected, incompatible with the build, that explains the symbols issue, need to build it from source. I'm still looking for a dev to help me iwth this ril issue, i figured out some of the constants but anything beyound that is a bit out of my reach. I can see in the ril logs that its atleast mentioning the constants that still need defining.

i startet a thread in a cyanogenmod forum, may be i got the source of libexif for you
23rd July 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #74  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX

2,229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds2k5

i startet a thread in a cyanogenmod forum, may be i got the source of libexif for you

alright thanks for that, i need to ask around the rc's and see if anyone might be interested in helping with the ril issue.
19th September 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #75  
OP Senior Member

112 posts
Hi,
are there any new's ?
thanks
19th September 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #76  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX

2,229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ah sorry, I haven't touched this in a while between work and a few other things I'm working on, after running into the ril issue that I couldn't find any help with patching the JavaScript file. Its a shame too, there's not too much that needs to be done from what I can tell to get ril to work properly work, I just don't know the 2 languages well enough to do it myself. Without ril working then it is kinda pointless. Maybe I will ask around if anybody at work would be interested, I know a few people that are very knowledgeable in computers to at least the extent of what I know(not trying to sound arrogant or something by that statement). I'll check with them if I get a chance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread