Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*[KitKat][18.09][4.4.4][LiquidSmooth/DU] Team Asylum- Slim, Fast and Black Rum™**

Tip us?

jejecule
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclouds View Post
Looks like you are running your latest version, not the wififix one? But with the one you're using there wifi isn't working for me? Magic? xD

Thanks
Mate, Guys,
Please give all your feedbacks, as it's a first build, I really need to know what's your experience with the rom!
Personally I love it, detected already some improvement points.

Cheers

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Asylum Community on G+

Nexus 4 --> Team Asylum Omni
Oppo Find 5 --> Team Asylum Omni/DU Unofficial
I9300 --> Team Asylum Omni/LiquidSmooth
I9505 (jftle) --> Team Asylum Omni/Slim
Nexus 7 (Flo) --> Team Asylum Omni
OnePlus (bacon)--> testing

asokhaki
Old
(Last edited by asokhaki; Yesterday at 04:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
If you need any kind of help ! this is by far the best 3rd party rom available for this phone I've builded som my self but this one feels smoothest ( Liquid) !
If you need anything Im glad to try to help
The Following User Says Thank You to asokhaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fancyclouds
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Can't move apps to sd card

Hello

This rom is pretty much perfect so far in terms of performance and features/settings . But there is one in my opinion pretty much deal breaking problem: I can't move apps to the sd card (it just sais there's no space on the sd card, but there is, obviously), the same problem is in Paranoid Android for the find 5 and it's pretty much why I left that rom for Carbon asylum, then DU, and now to LiquidSmooth. I really really hope this problem can be fixed because I love this rom

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to fancyclouds For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jejecule
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclouds View Post
Hello

This rom is pretty much perfect so far in terms of performance and features/settings . But there is one in my opinion pretty much deal breaking problem: I can't move apps to the sd card (it just sais there's no space on the sd card, but there is, obviously), the same problem is in Paranoid Android for the find 5 and it's pretty much why I left that rom for Carbon asylum, then DU, and now to LiquidSmooth. I really really hope this problem can be fixed because I love this rom

Thank you
Hello mate,
Happy you like it
The move to SD feature has always been an issue with our Find5. I know it's a pain and I understand your concerns.
Unfortunately it's not easy to solve and introducing solution is breaking other important features.
Now there is a CM/Omni project to change partition size, initially for Find7 but it will be available on Find5 too when tested and official on find7.
Which find5 ROMs you tested and feature was working ok? I may search for a temporary solution, but my main concern is stability and no potential feature that could break you devices.

Cheers and thanks again for your feedback.

PS: expect an update for both LS and DU this weekend

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
Asylum Community on G+

Nexus 4 --> Team Asylum Omni
Oppo Find 5 --> Team Asylum Omni/DU Unofficial
I9300 --> Team Asylum Omni/LiquidSmooth
I9505 (jftle) --> Team Asylum Omni/Slim
Nexus 7 (Flo) --> Team Asylum Omni
OnePlus (bacon)--> testing

The Following User Says Thank You to jejecule For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
asylum, find5, kitkat, omnirom