Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

hdc vitqs problem with google store plz help

Tip us?

kokorakis19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default hdc vitqs problem with google store plz help

hi I just took in my hands the hdc vitas and I try t get to Google store but it forced to close... I download Google store 4.5.1 and now it says no connection.. I cleared cache I forced to close but still it say no connection.. plz help me what should I do?and yes I've made factory reset! plz help me guys..

leodani
Old
Thanks Meter 19
How did you download Google Play?? Where did you download it from??

Sent from my GT-S5310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kokorakis19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default vitas

i asked the phone with play store and they give it to me with 3.5.1 google store.. when i opened it it forced closed by itself... then i download the newest one google store 4.5.10.. then it didnt forced me to close but it says to me all the time no connection plz retry... do u know any solution mate?

sarkis979
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After i purchased the mobile , I had the same problem . The HDC company do not know the solution HA HA HA , but after many tries, I could solve the problem.

For all users facing problem with HDC Galaxy note 3 Vitas 3GB/32GB play store + hangout problems and/or any other Google apps, I successfully found a solution :

1- Shut down the device ( Be sure it's 100% fully charged to avoid problems )
2-Using volume down + power >>> from the factory mode >>>> reset device ( ALL of your data will be lost )
3- reboot
4- Install in you PC SnapPea ( Search on Google , You will find it easily )
5- connect your mobile to PC wait to install drivers and connecting to SnapPea. you need to give a root access to SnapPea and allow debugging mood and other permissions.
6 Uninstall the original ( System app ) super user using SnapPea uninstalling method, you need to give root access to SnapPea
7- Unplug the mobile restart it
8- download MTKdroidTools v2.5.3 and run it in your PC as an administrator ( Google it or find it in this forum )
9-connect the mobile to PC and wait till MTKdroidTools show its information.
10- Using "MTKdroidTools", Root the mobile, Even its rooted already, But the permissions are not fully optimized ( This is risky !! make it in your own risk) Restart mobile
11 from the "Root.Backup.recovery" tab choose "To use boot from phone" then click "Recovery and boot" this is risky , do it in your own risk
12- restart the mobile
13- from "Root.Backup.recovery" again, click super user choose superuser,busybox,root explorer and mobile uncletools ok
14- turn the mobile off
15 using Volume UP + Power go to the new installed CWM and do : complete factory reset in 3 steps : clear cash + factory reset + clear devalk
16- restart the mobile and connect to PC
17- again from MTKdroidTools from Root.Backup.recovery select Delete china ( Some app blocking Google )
18 restart
19- using SnapPea delete the system app ( Google services frame work )
20- copy past the file GoogleServicesFramework.apk to : /system/app/.
( download link : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...30556289843883
21- give the write permitions AS SHOWN IN IMAGE :

22- delete the file : hosts from system/etc ( Use root explorer that was installed during rooting mobile ) you need to give it root permission.
23- REBOOT
24- Done

If the Google play still not working , Then install gapps 4.2.1 from CWM you can find it by google or in this forum and repeat steps 15- 24 it MUST be working now !

Something else !! i deleted the content of the file agold_cheat_evaluating_software.xml from /etc folder !!! some times this cheats prevent Google apps to find the right connection !!! without it the device is OK ( this will lower your Antutu from ~ 27500 to ~27100 this is the real device rating

skar_19
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi
Could upload the file to another server? does not work (download link:----- error)