Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q/A][DISCUSSION] SpeedMod KitKat 4.4.2 by GiuGiu19

Tip us?

khaledreno
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidoo View Post
what u used...i overclocked twice and boom..softbrickk
i changed the max to 1190 and used onedemandx after that my phone is super laggy i swear no body can imaging how laggy it was

so i reflashed the rom and didn't change anything and performance is super smoth
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) White 16GB
Carrier: 3G | 3G
Recovery: CWM | Stock
Android: 4.4.2 | 4.2.2
Rom: SpeedMod | Stock Deodexed
Kernel: 3.0.101 | Stock From Rom

Gabi_GT7500
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I know it might not be the right place to ask this, but it's the only OS installed on my phone so it might have a connection.

I tried flashing back to my original OS version, exactly the same that I had before. Everything installed fine and I get into a bootloop... Did I forget something? I used Odin to flash the phone in download mode. Just like I did before when I wanted my old OS back, now it seems to stay stuck there no mather how many times I flash it back... :/

Bassel Bakr
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledreno View Post
i changed the max to 1190 and used onedemandx after that my phone is super laggy i swear no body can imaging how laggy it was

so i reflashed the rom and didn't change anything and performance is super smoth
OndemandX is the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi_GT7500 View Post
I know it might not be the right place to ask this, but it's the only OS installed on my phone so it might have a connection.

I tried flashing back to my original OS version, exactly the same that I had before. Everything installed fine and I get into a bootloop... Did I forget something? I used Odin to flash the phone in download mode. Just like I did before when I wanted my old OS back, now it seems to stay stuck there no mather how many times I flash it back... :/
Can you boot into download mode? If so flash a custom recovery, search Google for any way to enable USB debugging from recovery, boot system and take a logcat so that we can understand the looping problem's cause.

Or simply restore an old backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bassel Bakr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Androidoo
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi_GT7500 View Post

try to clear data from ur recovery.. in stock rom
PHONE-GALAXY ACE PLUS
rom -CM 11 SpeedMod

dankimani
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default SpeedMod

Recently I downloaded various stock ROMs for the S750 and flashed. Seems each baseband version has its bugs. So I flashed XXMC2(Italy H3G then Croatia. Same PDA but different CSC) as in the screenshot. The OS gets quite jumpy in Croatian. Touch responds in form of flicks. When you swipe up it scrolls the whole page. Experienced no touch responsiveness two times(two on Italian and two on Croatian).
Some time back I had tried the African Stock ROM. Minimal touch repsonsiveness.
But oh well...
Not asking for help, just pointing it out. But knowing which Baseband has least bugs would go a long way.
And the latest Speedmod 2.5 doesn't vibrate. Gonna leave it out till it's fixed.