Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 55,433 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Audio God: HTC One M8 Unofficial CarbonRom KitKat Relese

[29 May][ROM[M8][AOSP][Unofficial][CarbonRom KitKat ]

Tip us?
 
hellovx7600
Old
#171  
hellovx7600's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 127.0.0.1
Is the DSP crashing issue fixed?
 
linezero
Old
#172  
linezero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Male'
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle View Post
great! thank you for the info! running great and the memory in use is the smallest amount i ever had on a rom on my m8. just awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinj54 View Post
Real excited to have updated carbon nightlys. Running latest 9-8-14 and so far it's flawless

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by babtron View Post
I can confirm as well. This thing is straight up butta. Definitely enjoying it. I don't think I'll be able to flash anything else at the moment.
guys, whats your opinion over the camera. dont you guys think its quite a lot improved now? I believe its a lot improved but havent been out much to take snaps at all lately.

Past Devices | HTC Wildfire -> HTC Incredible S -> HTC One X -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 / Neuxs 7 (2013) |
HIT 'THANKS' IF I'VE HELPED YOU
 
samteeee
Old
#173  
samteeee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 356
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Hi Guys;

Can someone put up a link for the latest build, please?

Thank you.
 
_moelle
Old
#174  
_moelle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 259
Posts: 580
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NRW
Quote:
Originally Posted by samteeee View Post
Hi Guys;

Can someone put up a link for the latest build, please?

Thank you.
i think there is no new build up. - not of this unofficial release....go to carbonrom.com ...the latest build is from 8/sep/14
 
samteeee
Old
#175  
samteeee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 356
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle View Post
i think there is no new build up. - not of this unofficial release....go to carbonrom.com ...the latest build is from 8/sep/14




Thanks for your reply.
I tried the Carbon Rom page but it's down. And I
did mean the Sept. 8 Build.
 
_moelle
Old
#176  
_moelle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 259
Posts: 580
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NRW
Quote:
Originally Posted by samteeee View Post
Thanks for your reply.
I tried the Carbon Rom page but it's down. And I
did mean the Sept. 8 Build.
works for me. - just choose the usa mirror;

https://carbonrom.org/downloads/?device=m8&type=nightly
 
samteeee
Old
#177  
samteeee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 356
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle View Post
works for me. - just choose the usa mirror;

https://carbonrom.org/downloads/?device=m8&type=nightly



Yup, it worked.
Thanks bro.
 
babtron
Old
#178  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 25
Join Date: Aug 2014
There were new commits on 09/14 so maybe we'll get a new build in a couple days hopefully

android_device_htc_m8:*m8: Use extended audio platform to provide speaker backend

android_device_htc_m8:*audio_effects: Add stereowide effect

Could that be the speaker crackle/distortion fix?
 
linezero
Old
#179  
linezero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Male'
Quote:
Originally Posted by babtron View Post
There were new commits on 09/14 so maybe we'll get a new build in a couple days hopefully

android_device_htc_m8:*m8: Use extended audio platform to provide speaker backend

android_device_htc_m8:*audio_effects: Add stereowide effect

Could that be the speaker crackle/distortion fix?
for sure for "Add stereowide effect" fixes the dsp crash issues

Past Devices | HTC Wildfire -> HTC Incredible S -> HTC One X -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 / Neuxs 7 (2013) |
HIT 'THANKS' IF I'VE HELPED YOU
 
linezero
Old
#180  
linezero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 510
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Male'
new carbon rom update

Past Devices | HTC Wildfire -> HTC Incredible S -> HTC One X -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 / Neuxs 7 (2013) |
HIT 'THANKS' IF I'VE HELPED YOU

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes