Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 46,588 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

Tip us?
 
topcaser
Old
#14251  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 434
Join Date: Dec 2005
The only way to get rid of this problem is to enforce a new start of nova via settings

Sent from my LG G2
T-Mobile branded HTC Desire HD - Stock-Gingerbread-ROM
T-Mobile branded HTC Desire - Ginger Villain 2.8
Nook Color - CM7.1 n201
 
dancrow
Old
#14252  
dancrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 286
Join Date: Nov 2012
I'm running Nova launcher prime and I think it's the best launcher ever!
One question for you guys: is there any way to show the missed calls on dialler icon not on contract one?
Here is an screenshot



I'm using tesla unread latest version, of course. Trying to set the dial application in API setting with no success.
My phone is Huawei Honor 3x G750-T00 4.4.2 version ROM latest beta.
Thanks!
A simply "Thank you!" it's always enough.
 
hawkwind212
Old
(Last edited by hawkwind212; Yesterday at 03:12 AM.)
#14253  
hawkwind212's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 276
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Falls Church,VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrow View Post
I'm running Nova launcher prime and I think it's the best launcher ever!
One question for you guys: is there any way to show the missed calls on dialler icon not on contract one?
Here is an screenshot



I'm using tesla unread latest version, of course. Trying to set the dial application in API setting with no success.
My phone is Huawei Honor 3x G750-T00 4.4.2 version ROM latest beta.
Thanks!
Go into the Tesla unread, and for the miss call app option, pick your dialer app instead of your contact app. If you don't have a separate dialer app, then you know why the notification goes to the contact. It all depending on how your dialer app is made. Sometimes the dialer is just an integral part of your contact app. If that fails, try switching your contact icon to a phone icon.
 
dancrow
Old
#14254  
dancrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 286
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwind212 View Post
Go into the Tesla unread, and for the miss call app option, pick your dialer app instead of your contact app.
I have only a check button, no option to choose an application for missing calls when I tap the missed calls option

A simply "Thank you!" it's always enough.
 
hawkwind212
Old
#14255  
hawkwind212's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 276
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Falls Church,VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrow View Post
I have only a check button, no option to choose an application for missing calls when I tap the missed calls option

Where is says missed calls right before the check box, push on that and you should be able to select your phone dialer.
 
hawkwind212
Old
(Last edited by hawkwind212; Today at 04:17 AM.)
#14256  
hawkwind212's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 276
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Falls Church,VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrow View Post
I have only a check button, no option to choose an application for missing calls when I tap the missed calls option

My fault man, I have nova launcher confuse with the holo launcher which I'm currently using. The holo launcher allows you to pick your own dialer app. Many other launchers notifier lets you pick your own too. I think nova use to as well, but I guess not anymore. Again, please accept my apology for the mix up.
 
dancrow
Old
#14257  
dancrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 286
Join Date: Nov 2012
No problem, thanks anyway. This should be fixed in next updates to make this launcher more than perfect.
A simply "Thank you!" it's always enough.
 
Duskycub
Old
#14258  
Duskycub's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 93
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 99611
Anyone notice when listening to music and changing screens when OK Google is listening the mic makes the music pause for a sec and sounds like a pop if I turn it off it doesn't to that was wondering if its a known bug

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes