Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 52,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android 4.0+, ROOT] Quick Reply for Pushbullet - Reply to Whatsapp from PC

Tip us?

busquet
Old
(Last edited by busquet; Yesterday at 05:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
How can I send you the proofs I bought it? Can I send the emails from each purchase to you?

sundappen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Need BusyBox?

Hi
Great to see you got Quick Reply published again

I bought the app to use with my HTC One (M7) International. Since I have root on it, I thought it would work fine. It didn't. It wanted to install BusyBox, and that didn't work. Is there a way to have it work, without installing BusyBox?

Thanks!

khonarr65
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by khpatel4991 View Post
Hi, is there a way when there are multiple conversation notification, we can reply to some specific one?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Hey, the conversations are clubbed ony if they are from same sender or same group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikelRe View Post
To where can we send the purchases?

edit: nvm, i'm happy to sponsor you
Hey, you can send your purchase details ( Old +New) to ingeniousapps69@gmail.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_83 View Post
Non English user here, the app is working well. Occasionally I get messages sent to me 2 times in a row. Haven't been able to see a pattern to the behaviour do.

One thing that is a bit annoying is that after receiving and sending messages they are still shown as unread when going in to WhatsApp. It would be great if they where shown as read.

And last thing would be emoji support but I guess that is something that has to be fixed by the Pushbullet team.
Thank you for your feedback. I cannot make it read by whatsapp, since QR is not whatsapp. I am trying my best to manipulate and dismiss the notifications but there are limitations to what I can do.

Emoji support is the most requested feature, but again I have no control over it. But atleast now QR notifications contain emojis. ( I haved tested in Chrome, not sure about others)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zypher:. View Post
I tried the app last night and I had several problems...

-Some replies do not arrived or were not sent properly.
-In one occasion sent the reply to other contact at random, I donīt know why...

I continued testing the app and finally It stopped working completely. (Pushbullet app worked properly)

I had to unistall and accidentaly refunded me the app.

Are you going to solve those bug?
Hey please tell me the detailed problem description for the above problems:
-- What Android version are you using?
-- Where did you face the issue, group or private message?
-- What kind of message it was, normal test, emoji, image, video, combination?
-- What language the message was?
-- What language the sender name was stored?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotp1zza View Post
Can confirm that some messages are not incoming on my Windows 7 machine with the pushbullet client for Windows. Try it out for yourself, type multiple messages at once, some will be missing.

Another example: My girlfriend wrote me 2 messages in a row (only 2 or 3 words overall), only the last one showed up in pushbullet.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

I am unsure of this problem. Please try Chrome plugin if possible. My test devices work fine. Let me know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikelRe View Post
I have one suggestion, when you're in a group chat you cant see who wrote what, you just see all the messages. So i would love if you are able to show the person who wrote it.
I have pushed a new update with Bug fixes and Sender name in group chat .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahandy View Post
First off, thanks for creating this great add-on. For me, it does exactly what it's supposed to.
The one issue I have is that sent SMS aren't stored on my device: they don't appear in the chat overview. This way I can't verify if they've actually been sent.

To the developer, I appreciate your efforts and rewarded them with a purchase but find the way you handle the Play Store listing totally inappropriate..
I paid and downloaded the old version last month and now I don't have any proof of that purchase as the app and all related info was deleted from my Play account overview. That means I couldn't even re-install the old version if I needed to and my money is gone. Plus, how could I ask you for a refund if the old app doesn't show in my account any more? My credit card statement shows IngeniousApps but there's no connection to my Google account..
Please find a way to guarantee updates to existing users like me.

Thanks and greets!

Hey!
I am so sorry for the inconvenience. The Play Store listing removal was due to a very small reason that i couldn't even imagine. (tags).
And I have thought of every possible way to stay up with old customers. I do not even need old receipt for some proof, just that old receipt enables me to send refunds. there is no provision in Play Store to send an app for free to group of people. I could send you the apk but again mailing updates will be tedious.

I no way intend to cheat any old or new customer. Please understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellorocca View Post
Bought the last versione, I've send you an email with both purchase details
Thank you, I have refunded all the emails I have got. Let me know incase I missed any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajnus View Post
do you plan any new features?
Yes, I plan constant development, but what new features are you looking for specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flubberpants View Post
Bought your app without second thoughts, but it keeps corrupting my whatsapp message history.

Please fix this, great app otherwise. Other improvements can be made later !
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberturer View Post
Same for me, it deleted all my conversations [emoji17]
I understand. I have updated the app. Please try and let me know your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busquet View Post
How can I send you the proofs I bought it? Can I send the emails from each purchase to you?
Hey, you can send your purchase details ( Old +New) to ingeniousapps69@gmail.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundappen View Post
Hi
Great to see you got Quick Reply published again

I bought the app to use with my HTC One (M7) International. Since I have root on it, I thought it would work fine. It didn't. It wanted to install BusyBox, and that didn't work. Is there a way to have it work, without installing BusyBox?

Thanks!

Hey, BusyBox is necessary to execute the commands for replying to whatsapp. Let me know what problem are you facing with BusyBox?

Rajnus
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Is it technically possible to initiate whatsapp message not only reply? I usually type with my wife so my workaround was to leave one notification because every message was one notification, now with new app release this is not possible any more.

Leo_83
Old
(Last edited by Leo_83; Today at 11:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajnus View Post
Is it technically possible to initiate whatsapp message not only reply? I usually type with my wife so my workaround was to leave one notification because every message was one notification, now with new app release this is not possible any more.
Would be great to have a history of received message so you just can tap on it and continue talking after an initial dismissal.

Rajnus
Old
Thanks Meter 9
that would be good enough.

hotp1zza
Old
(Last edited by hotp1zza; Today at 03:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by khonarr65 View Post

- I am unsure of this problem. Please try Chrome plugin if possible. My test devices work fine. Let me know?

- Hey, BusyBox is necessary to execute the commands for replying to whatsapp. Let me know what problem are you facing with BusyBox?
- Same problems persist with the chrome plugin - now it deleted my history with some contacts also and it swapped profile pictures with some users in the notification popup. lol.

- For the BusyBox-problem: Maybe he doesnt have system write permissions. Had the same problem with my Z1. He should re-root with some other tool.

Greetings

coldjack
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi @khonarr65 i write you a Mail. When does i get my Money back?