Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 51,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of Safestrap-compatible ROMs for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4

Tip us?

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfca View Post
A quick question/confirmation;

I went into safestrap and made a full backup of my stock ROM. When I flash a new ROM (In the stock slot) I can still use my backup to go back to my stock build correct (No data loss)??

Thanks,
I have restored backups of stock slot roms with no issues

sent by safestrap powered echo v26
so long Verizon and my awesome S4 , hello TMO G3
The Following User Says Thank You to decaturbob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blueidexx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
tag

vicariouscheese
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm not sure how big the verizon s4 community is, but I think this should really be updated and kept up to date. There are hints in other threads of people trying out random roms in safestrap, but for new people or people who need their phones to be stable asap, an up to date list would be great.

Personally I have used hyperdrive 17 and eclipse 4.0.2. Both work great, although I'm not a fan of the hyperdrive themes/hub system (they all look outdated and ugly from the bit I've seen) and I've only had eclipse for like 2 days. It does not show contact information when people call me though, and if I can't resolve that I'll probably go try hyperdrive 18.

Also I wanted to try echoe, since it says it ported the s5's super power saving, any experiences with that on safestrap?

wtfchuck
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Many of the GT-19505 builds are compatible now if you flash the proper modules and/or the jrkruse patch.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2674280

I have been using "Empty Galaxy ROM" for some time now, great ROM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2768183
Tags
list, rom, safestrap