Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Carbon KitKat 4.4.4[GEE][LS970][7/27/14]

Tip us?

fjsferreira
Old
Thanks Meter 907
Finally, AICP buit. Unfortunately, it hangs on boot animation. I have to find out what went wrong I'll post the zip file later if someone can debug this... :s

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk
You still don't use Dropbox? WTF?
Install it here and both of us receive 500Mb free.
The Following User Says Thank You to fjsferreira For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dopy25
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjsferreira View Post
Finally, AICP buit. Unfortunately, it hangs on boot animation. I have to find out what went wrong I'll post the zip file later if someone can debug this... :s

have you tried a different kernel? I know on ART Mod the kernel from jollaman makes the phone boot a dark (seemingly black) screen while the apps are updating. Try to look close at the screen under good lighting to see if there's something on the screen but barely visible.
Devices: Tmobile Wing (LOOONG GONE), [Huawei Mercury (dead), Evo 3D (retired after a long dirty life)] - Both Cricket - LG Optimus G Sprint Current ROM: ArtMod 5.0
and a few others in between.

fjsferreira
Old
Thanks Meter 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopy25 View Post
have you tried a different kernel? I know on ART Mod the kernel from jollaman makes the phone boot a dark (seemingly black) screen while the apps are updating. Try to look close at the screen under good lighting to see if there's something on the screen but barely visible.
Yes, I tried a lot of gee kernels... None work. Adb logcat seems to show the error is in camera stuff. Maybe I shouldn't have used jollaman kernel with stock camera ported tree. I'll try tomorrow carbon with normal a normal gee tree without ported camera) and later install jollaman kernel. Right now it's repo syncing, so this will take all night. Tomorrow I'll post updates.

You still don't use Dropbox? WTF?
Install it here and both of us receive 500Mb free.

Unreal_Shogo
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjsferreira View Post
Yes, I tried a lot of gee kernels... None work. Adb logcat seems to show the error is in camera stuff. Maybe I shouldn't have used jollaman kernel with stock camera ported tree. I'll try tomorrow carbon with normal a normal gee tree without ported camera) and later install jollaman kernel. Right now it's repo syncing, so this will take all night. Tomorrow I'll post updates.

I'm home right now (I study in other city and don't have Wi-Fi in the residence) and will start sync repo, I remember that I try to add vanir github that works perfect in vanir rom
Device: LG Optimus G E975

"Primum non nocere"