Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tutorial: Fix Xperia C softbrick with red led and no Sony logo

OP GethPrime

27th April 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #11  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 116

220 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergmac023

Im in the same scenario.. I tried all the procedures here but i failed.. I noticed that when i connect it, it disconnects after a while along with blinking of led light then reconnect again. And my PC detects it as unknown device.. I tried to install ADB driver but it also fails. Please help me.. Thanks. Sorry about my English

If you flash a different device's rom, it happens. If you replace your motherboard, it will work again.
The Following User Says Thank You to TacoNikky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #12  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Unhappy :((
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky

If you flash a different device's rom, it happens. If you replace your motherboard, it will work again.

Which probably (
28th May 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #13  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 116

220 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeubeo168

Which probably (

I have bought motherboard from china http://www.yoybuy.com/en/show/37431065583/ from this seller.
It took 20 days to arrive to Turkey. I have changed my motherboard and my phone is back right now

It works like a charm. Model number changed, it shows s39h but phone works like old days
9th August 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 102

315 posts
More
A detailed guide :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...droid-t2832005
20th September 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Talking It worked!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GethPrime

Fix Xperia C Red Light brick

Are you facing that the red led on your device blinks and there is no other signs of life? Then you are in the correct thread, I faced this issue when flashing a corrupted recovery but then I found out a easy way to fix it without opening the device or sending it in to Sony.

Requirements:

1. The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you have downloaded Sony Update Service and have installed it onto your PC from the link above, if not, do it now.

2. Now launch Sony Update Service and select Xperia C in the list and then press Next.

3. Hold the Volume Up button and plugin microusbcable while doing so, if that doesn't work for you, hold power + volume up and plugin the microusbcable while doing. Keep holding button combination for a few seconds and wait for a green light on your phone, if it appears check on
your PC so that it's detected.

4. Wait while the firmware is being downloaded and reinstalled on your phone and enjoy your working device!

It worked for my Xperia M (rooted on JB 4.3) with a locked bootloader which was STUCK on bootloop screen and when I did the whole thing with holding the power and volume up button (after I let the battery die after so many bootloops it did), FINALLY I was able to take it to flashmode, while I had selected from Sony PC Companion to repair my phone, and after 3-4 tries, I DID IT!!! Thank you so much for this thread ( I DEFINITELY pressed the "thanks" button), it really SAVED ME time and money (because I was planning to send it to Sony to fix it and you ALL know how bastards Sony is)!!!! And to all those of you who are DESPERATE to fix their phone (I hope you read this thread), DON'T PANIC, and DON'T GIVE UP!!! It took me 2 days of searching the web, and FINALLY I MADE IT!!! There are ALWAYS solutions to these kinds of problems!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread