5,814,720 Members 52,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

L7II KITKAT OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED (2nd half of 2014)

Tip us?

SamG3apollo
Old
Thanks Meter 68
All I really want is the improvements that comes with KitKat. So I'm hoping the build comes sooner than later This is my first lg phone. The other devices I had before were Samsung and all of them received updates. If lg is crappy with their updates then I'm dropping their brand and looking for something better. Under the hood improvements and security fixes are important.

Sent from my LG-P716 using XDA Free mobile app

DogsAngel
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hello everyone..

As some of you have probably seen, this is the Brazil's link,
http://www.lge.com/br/celulares/lg-P714 where the kitkat for the optimus P714 is guaranted !! (I don't want to bring speculations or something else.. but somewhere.. I read that the update will start to rolling out on septemer 15th... (I started to wondering why, and it's Brazil's independence month..)

On several brazilian forums they are talking about the kitkat update, that is to be expected on this month.... and they also point to some customer/lg letters where lg responded that they will realease the update (someday on september)

Just to let you guys know.. but we'll see..

Here's the link to one of the sites...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DogsAngel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zdravko9595
Old
Thanks Meter 2
KitKat update is officially started!
Released updates for Kazakhstan and the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) under version V20A!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zdravko9595 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]