[Q700S]!all about Q700s

Search This thread

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
I downloaded the firmware from needrom.com and flash it using SP flashtool.:good:
My phone is fine but the IMEI of it is lost.
It says 'Invalid' on *#06#
I tried MTK engineering mode>CDS Info>Radio Info>and other steps.
But on pressing SEND AT COMMAND it returns 'This command is not allowed in UserBuild'
What should I do...?????:confused:

use MTK droid tools

make sure your phone is rooted

press the root button accept the super su request in your phone

goto backup/IMEI

i really dont have the software now to tell you the exact steps just search for IMEI in the software you will get it easily

:good:

Reactions: TheSin003

sumit007x

Sep 11, 2014
Thankx

no there are no bugs in AOSP as for flashing the rom you first have to root your phone then flash the custom recovery via flashify or mobile uncle tools or best SP flash tools (via computer) boot into recovery wiper factory reset wipe dalvik cache install the zip reboot

its a kernel bug bro

flash the stock JB via sp flash tools make sure you do a firmware update not download

here are two links of TWRP i personal like twrp but still prefer CWM

this is for Cherry Mobile Flare S2 but it should work on our phones i had used it once it was working just make sure that you backup your internal memory before you flash this recovery as there is a minor difference in Q700S n Flare S2 internal

:victory:
Woww. Its working great. Compression and naming the backup are some must features that i wanted and here it is.:)
Thank u bro,,,, Thanx a ton :victory:

sumit007x

Sep 11, 2014
Internal Memory Repartition Help

:confused:
Tarun,, I want to repartition the internal memory to have atleast 2gb for apps. I read a thread regarding this info in general section but the method didnt helped me. I did exactly as told but quite not get that. So can u help me out in this plz

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
:confused:
Tarun,, I want to repartition the internal memory to have atleast 2gb for apps. I read a thread regarding this info in general section but the method didnt helped me. I did exactly as told but quite not get that. So can u help me out in this plz

m out right now but just to inform you ther is a app which reparts your internal try googling it

it was made for cherry Flare S2

sumit007x

Sep 11, 2014
Bricked

m out right now but just to inform you ther is a app which reparts your internal try googling it

it was made for cherry Flare S2

I found an app called meteos mtk repartiton which had only one option for 4gb roms. it did that and it was successful, then reboot to recovery and had a factory reset as told in the method and then rebooted my system but it did not get past the boot logo. Then i wiped dalvik n cache and reboot but still after optimizing all the apps it stucked on xolo logo. I tried restoring my backup, flashed note 3 rom aosp rom but none of them booted my phone. Im now very much tensed of what to do next :(

Plz Plz help me :(

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
I found an app called meteos mtk repartiton which had only one option for 4gb roms. it did that and it was successful, then reboot to recovery and had a factory reset as told in the method and then rebooted my system but it did not get past the boot logo. Then i wiped dalvik n cache and reboot but still after optimizing all the apps it stucked on xolo logo. I tried restoring my backup, flashed note 3 rom aosp rom but none of them booted my phone. Im now very much tensed of what to do next :(

Plz Plz help me :(
flash the stock rom via sp flash tool via computer n then do a fresh start

sumit007x

Sep 11, 2014
Failed

flash the stock rom via sp flash tool via computer n then do a fresh start

I downloaded the stock rom and loaded the scatter file in sp flash toot but it says incorrect scatter file or something like that. What next & sorry for troubling you :(

and right now im downloading q700s stock firmware from needrom and will try to flash it with sp flash tool

Last edited:

Rohansethi97

Aug 22, 2014
Eh..i broke my touchscreen anyone knows how much it costs for a new one...and i dont care if i do it local or by service center because xolo sc probably will take like 1 month or not ?..so do tell me if anyone has had an experience before :p
Sent from my Q700S using XDA Free mobile app

TheSin003

Aug 19, 2014
Hive rom for Q700S...????

Tarun..,,,...is it possible to port hive ui for our device...?,,,,...if yes then plz do so as soon as you can......its an honourable request to you....plz.... :cowboy::good:

lakbhatia

Oct 19, 2014
Root q700s plus

can any one say me how can i root my xolo q700s plus ????? :confused:
me to have q700s plus i have rooted it successfully on kitkat 4.4.2 by using this rooting guide
:)
hope it helped you
link is in description

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: Ayush2001

lakbhatia

Oct 19, 2014
i dnt know the method to extract stock rom but there is a way u can make a backup of ur stock rom using cwm recovery
u can flash it using flashify

1.Open Flashify app... Accept disclaimer and Grant permission on popup

2.In FLASH tab tap on Recovery Image and browse / select the downloaded recovery .img file using flashify explorer.

3.Now the app will popup a confirm Flash recovery? dialog.

4.Finally Tap on Yup! and wait.

That's it....After successful installation it will popup a Flash Complete dialog.....Choose Reboot now if you wish to boot into recovery or Exit app.

Hope it Helped u

Attachments

• Flashify_for_root_users_v1_7_3.apk
    7.5 MB · Views: 25
  • flashify-flash-recovery-image.png
    flashify-flash-recovery-image.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 62
  • flashify-flash-recovery-confirm.png
    flashify-flash-recovery-confirm.png
    18 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: Ayush2001

Ayush2001

Oct 11, 2014
CWM is of q700s not q700s plus & backup/restore function is not working

Sent from my Q700S Plus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

lakbhatia

Oct 19, 2014
no official cwm for q700s plus

there is no official cwm available for q700s plus so u need to install cwm of q700s on ur q700s plus
as there is no problem in installing cwm of q700s on q700s plus both the devices have same kernel same specification only the differnce is in android version n internal memory which is 8gb in q700s plus instead of 4gb which is in q700s
also their is no official stock recovery and stock rom for q700s plus so u need to install stock recovery of q700s on q700s plus
no worries dude both stock recoveries are same
and if backup restore function is not working u cant do anything accept installing stock recovery of q700s on q700s plus

stock recovery is here

Ayush2001

Oct 11, 2014
Don't worry I already have a stock recovery backup of q700s plus

Sent from my Q700S Plus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lakbhatia

Oct 19, 2014
stock recovery needed q700s plus

If u have a backup of stock recovery of q700s plus can u plzz upload it here i need it ;)

Top Liked Posts