Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,625 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+]Connection Stabilizer Booster - 2G, 3G, 4G LTE

Tip us?

ms.goofy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Feel the change with Connection Stabilizer Booster

ezwanmir
Old
Thanks Meter 51
i love this app... at my place the signal bar only 2 or 3 bar.. but with this app i got full bar! thank you!!

---Try Everything and Choose The best For Your Own Good---

Phone : Sony Xperia SP(C5303)
ROM : ıllıllı Z3Perience ıllıll (V1)
Kernel : Stock
Bootloader : Unlocked

Droidphilev
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhighlight View Post
I'm experiencing some weird problems with my provider (vodafone) in my nearby local town (germany). My smartphone has excellent reception (H+, I don't use 4G/LTE) but just doesn't send data through it. It works fine for like 30 seconds, then does absolutely nothing for 2-30 minutes. Really terrible, since my spotify premium becomes useless there.

Back to topic: Your app sounds great. The UI is a bit laggy but if it works... who cares? I'll leave home in some hours and then test the functionality. Hopefully this helps. Gonna report on later.

I have the same kind of problem too. At home i get a good signal on 3G but the difference is that i can't make calls either and when some one calls me they get my voicemail. Does this also helps for being reachable for phone calls?

For now i switch to 2G at home and then it works fine.

(phone/connection work just fine when in other area by the way)

ms.goofy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidphilev View Post
I have the same kind of problem too. At home i get a good signal on 3G but the difference is that i can't make calls either and when some one calls me they get my voicemail. Does this also helps for being reachable for phone calls?

For now i switch to 2G at home and then it works fine.

(phone/connection work just fine when in other area by the way)
It's not meant for that but it might have some indirect effect. You can try and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezwanmir View Post
i love this app... at my place the signal bar only 2 or 3 bar.. but with this app i got full bar! thank you!!
That's great!
Feel the change with Connection Stabilizer Booster

Droidphilev
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.goofy View Post
It's not meant for that but it might have some indirect effect. You can try and find out.
Will do, thanks

I think the problem is exactly this:

There are 2 cells in my neighbourhood. One is 2G only (closest tower), the other one is UMTS. Since the phone measures a good signal from the UMTS tower it refuses to switch to the 2G-tower that is nearer. The only question is: why does it measure a good signal while this UMTS-tower is (too?) far away.
Tags
connection drop, connection stabilizer, disconnection, network connection lost, reconnect