Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Alcatel one touch evolve (5020n) Bricked

OP harold99

13th September 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I have OneTouchUpgrade 2.8.0 installed but can't get the package to recognize the phone.

"Read Terminal Information Failed, remove battery from phone... ..."

...message is what I get after repeated attempts to connect, to get it to download the update package. What driver did you use for the installation, do you remember the name? I know I have a couple installed but may be missing the one you are talking about. Maybe I need to install yours now, before I connect to get the package downloading...
14th September 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #12  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix888

I have OneTouchUpgrade 2.8.0 installed but can't get the package to recognize the phone.

"Read Terminal Information Failed, remove battery from phone... ..."

...message is what I get after repeated attempts to connect, to get it to download the update package. What driver did you use for the installation, do you remember the name? I know I have a couple installed but may be missing the one you are talking about. Maybe I need to install yours now, before I connect to get the package downloading...

Hi, I am very disappointed in purchasing this phone, I can not connect to pc, when I do the "OT upgrade" is not recognized it. Any solution? help please.
20th September 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #13  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badecision

Hi, I am very disappointed in purchasing this phone, I can not connect to pc, when I do the "OT upgrade" is not recognized it. Any solution? help please.

After all the research I've done it seems that the only way is to flash the phone using third party software if OneTouchUpdater S 2.8.0 doesn't work. So far the only company that claims to be able to do this is Furious Gold and their OTSmart module for this phone which is in their Pack 6 Module set.

Am going to purchase and see if the claims are true. Will let you know of the results.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread