Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from DSA: Ultimate customization...your rom, your way...AllianceROM.....v2.0 online

[ROM][4.4.2][19Sept] AllianceROM | I9505 | v3.0 | Pure Customisation

Tip us?

Surge1223
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,777

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Just added 2nd mirror thanks to sanoc69
Great job :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kriptik210
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk View Post
You're ok... you may need to flash Ktoonsez or Fenny's kernel though to get WiFi working... just use The Sickness Modz S5 Edition and you'll be good. Don't try to flash too much of the other customization options though or it will break some of the framework these guys have put so much time into. You'll be ok with apps, but I would leave most of the other mods alone.
Thanks. I went ahead a flashed this ROM before I seen your comment and I had the wifi issue lol. I did think about The Sickness' mods but I didn't have the wifi and I have bad service here AND my computer is down :banghead: But the ROM is cool tho. The only thing I don't like is that we can't change the backgrounds of some things. Makes it look funny with all the other customs.
.............Sent from an A.I. frequency.............

DSA
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,043

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210 View Post
The only thing I don't like is that we can't change the backgrounds of some things. Makes it look funny with all the other customs.
Nothing like grateful users to start the day...sigh

Every time you don't use search or read the OP, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.
The most important post on XDA you will read
The Following User Says Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tabish84
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210 View Post
Thanks. I went ahead a flashed this ROM before I seen your comment and I had the wifi issue lol. I did think about The Sickness' mods but I didn't have the wifi and I have bad service here AND my computer is down :banghead: But the ROM is cool tho. The only thing I don't like is that we can't change the backgrounds of some things. Makes it look funny with all the other customs.
There is an app known as android theme manager in exposed which is used to theme apps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Kriptik210
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Nothing like grateful users to start the day...sigh
It's a very nice ROM, bro. Lol. Its just that one thing. I had a couple of force closes but I the m919 so I expected it.
.............Sent from an A.I. frequency.............

tabish84
Old
Thanks Meter 58
While changing colour of pen its giving fc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1411227136780.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (52.4 KB, 5 views)