Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,986

3,507 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel_dream

How I can make to show buttons like SFinder and QuickConnect like in the first picture. My phone is in the second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Change your build prop model to a international version
25th July 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 1,651

2,242 posts
well, crap!

i go to settings storage and it says no databases found...never ran into this before...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82

well, crap!

i go to settings storage and it says no databases found...never ran into this before...

figured it out...it was weird..it never asked for SuperSU permissions....then I uninstalled it and went back into play store which said the app was already installed

then after a few mins the SU prompt came up, which I granted, and then playstore recognized it was not installed and let me install it....very weird

anyone else see this issue?
25th July 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #103  
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 223

358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82

well, crap!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

figured it out...it was weird..it never asked for SuperSU permissions....then I uninstalled it and went back into play store which said the app was already installed

then after a few mins the SU prompt came up, which I granted, and then playstore recognized it was not installed and let me install it....very weird

anyone else see this issue?

I have always found sqlite from the command line to be a lot more solid than any of the apps in the market, of course you need the binary file and the know how to work from the terminal. But you know for sure when its running as root, and can be sure it only adds what you put on the cli (no unexpected spaces in lists or other weird chars)

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
My phone added "VoWiFi" for voice calling over Wifi with the latest update. Also "PersonalMode". Thanks for this list!

EDIT: I edited everything with a quick tile list, and still nothing. I changed "notification_panel_default_active_app_list" by accident first, then I changed "notification_panel_active_app_list" and it still didn't work, and then I did "notification_panel_active_app_list_for_reset" just in case... no extra buttons even when I reset. Help?
Last edited by VDub2625; 6th September 2014 at 05:44 AM.
14th September 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #105  
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 223

358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDub2625

My phone added "VoWiFi" for voice calling over Wifi with the latest update. Also "PersonalMode". Thanks for this list!

EDIT: I edited everything with a quick tile list, and still nothing. I changed "notification_panel_default_active_app_list" by accident first, then I changed "notification_panel_active_app_list" and it still didn't work, and then I did "notification_panel_active_app_list_for_reset" just in case... no extra buttons even when I reset. Help?

If you used an app from the market there might be unseen characters, like spaces, in the list. Run a select * from the command line and see whats returned.

20th September 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked63017

If you used an app from the market there might be unseen characters, like spaces, in the list. Run a select * from the command line and see whats returned.

Tbh I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but I did figure it out. I used a different sql database editor app and found one I had missed always double check! Lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread